chapter 11.

its been a year and a half. joey is the love of my life. and ive never been so happy. i want to spend the rest of my

life with him.

JOEYS POV

maddy and i moved in together about 4 months ago. she is the love of my life. i want to marry her.

i woke up with her, again in my arms. i got up about five minutes later to go to the bathroom and make us breakfast.

while i was making pancakes she came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my middle. im taller than her so her head was resting on my back.

after a couple minutes when the pancakes were done she turned me around to kiss me and hug me from the front. i can see the love in her eyes. and i cant stop staring

im going to propose tomorrow. so all i need is to get the ring today.

MADDYS POV

when i woke up joey wasnt there. so i immediately went down stairs and into the kitchen.

we ate and watched tv for half of the day and then he went out with ryan.

so i just watched keeping up with the kardashians for the rest of the night because i had nothing else to do.

joey came home really late with ryan because he was spending the night at our house. they were really drunk so i made them both sleep on the couch. there was no way i was letting joey sleep with me smelling like that.

the next day, after ryan left joey told me that were going out to a fancy restaurant. so it took me about an hour and a half to get ready.

im wearing a short red dress, black heels, and i curled my hair and applied light makeup.

when we got to the restaurant, the waiter brought out breadsticks and when i bit into it...

//HELLOOOOOOOO

sorry this is a really long awaited sucky chapter but idk ive beeen v busy. so idk uh tweet me and tell me if ya like it and if not what i should do! @joeyghettotv //