The Calling

I wake to to the sound of Aleks freaking out. We're in the middle of the forest.

" What the hell, dude, why are we in the middle of the forest!" screams Aleks as she steps out of her sleeping bag.

" Calm down, Godzilla." says Patrick sort of laughing

" Yes. Because Mosquitos, wild animals, and plants are FREAKING FABULOUS!" says Aleks in her usual sarcastic tone. " Wait. WHERE'S MY IPOD?" We all stop what we're doing. None of us have our phones or iPods.

" NOO....WIFI....WIIIFIIII." Aleks cries out as she sinks to her knees.

" Ummm, where are we?" asks Yasmin. At that point we realized, we have no idea where we are. Then, a twig snaps.

" What was that?" said Claudia, worriedly.

" THERE. LOOK." Shouted Catrina, " What is that?"

There was a faint shadow in the distance. It was running towards us, faster and faster. "RUN." yelled Aleks. And so we did.

We were at the break of daylight and still running. Eventually we stopped, still clueless about where we were. " What now?" asked Claudia.

"Well, I guess we have to find food, shelter, and water." I said.

" Where though?" asked Yasmin. I looked around.

" There's a clearing up ahead, we'll camp there. I'm pretty sure I hear water so there has to be a stream near by. Then we try and find food."

" How do you know all this?" Asked Patrick

" Well for one there's the survival shows and not to mention, I'm the outdoor person of us all." I said.

"Well that's explains it!" said Patrick.

" Yea, yea now get off your ass and stop wasting time." interrupted Aleks

"Well then..." said Patrick feeling offended. As we were walking up a strangely familiar hill, we heard a scream.

"Umm, where's Yasmin!" said Claudia. You could tell she was worried. We looked around but couldn't find her.

"Yasmin? YASMIN?!!" we all shouted.

"Wait.....listen. Do u hear that?" I said. "Help! Help!" there was a faint calling in the distance.