"Hanging out

Mariah had forgave Tess so she invited Tessa over while nick , sharon, Faith and Christian had went away for the weekend her and Tessa where planing to watch a movie nothing more, Mariah was brought out of her thoughts by a nock on the door when she opened it there stands Tessa " hi Mariah " Tessa says with a huge grin "hi Tessa come in " Tessa takes of her coat, bag and shoes and heads to the couch Mariah is watching her from behind and Tessa knows it ,when her and Mariah finally pick out a movie Mariah grabs drinks , pop corn and a blanket for them , then went upstairs to change into her shorts and tank top Tessa had the same
On they pick out a scary movie and Mariah and Tessa were really close and during the scary part Mariah had slipped her hand between Tessa's leg while trying to hide her face tessa gasped and then Mariah realized " sorry I didn't mean to " Mariah said " it's fine " Tessa said Mariah moved her hand but noticed a wetness on her hand so Tessa tried to avoid eye contact knowing Mariah had felt her wetness Mariah then slipped her hand back down and starts to make little circles Tessa then gasped finally making out a sentence " ma Mariah what are you doing " with a light moan Mariah looks at Tessa while she continues to rub " seeing what the reason was for you not wanting to make eye contact with me now I know " Mariah said with a huge grin as she slides her hand into Tessa short finding that Tessa dosent have anything on under them she smirks and sticks a finger inside Tessa's wetness Mariah has never been with a women but it seemed that way making Tessa moan she stuck two fingers inside " oh my god Mariah yes " Tessa moans out making Mariah smile and she moves her fingers in and out not paying any attention to the movie anymore Tessa slides her hand inside Mariah's shirt squeezing her breasts lightly making Mariah let out a pleasured moan " so I see you like where my hand is ?" Mariah say " who wouldn't Mariah your so fucking hot and your good with your fingers " Tessa says followed by a moan and her breathing starts to quicken " Tessa I know you want to cum on my fingers just do it " Tessa starts to moan louder and then she squeezes Mariah fingers with her walls and then she reaches her high and throws her head back while she releases and Mariah just smiles while removing her fingers looking Tessa straight in the eyes when she licks and sucks her fingers clean " you taste great" Mariah say to Tessa with glossy eyes " I thought you had to think about being with me " Tessa says with pleasure in her eyes " I did and I want you Tessa " Mariah says as she leans in and kisses Tessa " and I want you "

After a little while of making out Mariah tells Tessa to spend the night cause she dosent want to be alone so Tessa says she will then head up to Mariah room when Tessa pins Mariah to the wall with a evil grin "What are you doing " Mariah said with a grin " oh just gonna pay you back for what just happened downstairs " Tessa says with the same grin while Mariah leads her to the bed room and Tessa pushes Mariah down and slides her hand to Mariah's pussy " oh looks like your just as wet as me " says with a knowing smile
" maybe" Mariah says in pre moan Tessa quickly shoved two fingers inside of Mariah instantly hitting her g-spot making Mariah moan loyally " oh shit Tessa yes " she yells making Tessa smile even harder moving her thumb to circle Mariah's clit as she moved her hand in and out faster and faster as she feels a squeeze on her fingers knowing Mariah's close she speeds up " ah Tessa yes I'm gonna cum " she yells in pleasure and then Mariah reaching her climax Mariah legs shaking Tessa slowly removing her fingers as she looks in Mariah's glossy pleasure filled eyes as she brings her fingers to her mouth and sucks them clean " mmm you taste great can't wait to eat you later " Tessa said with a chessy smile , Mariah grins back " let's talk about it in the mourning now let's cuddle I want this to last " as she hides her face in Tessa chest " so do I love , so do I " Tessa says as they both drift off to sleep .

Well that's it if anyone has any tips and knows who I should right a story on next inbox me on Instagram @heaven5468
And I will be continuing this story and correcting my mistakes bye