9. No secrets

Daeun went through Jimin's hair with her hand. "This cute boy... likes boys."

She said it. They're going to laugh at me. They will never except a boy like me.

Jimin looked at the wall as Daeun left her hand in his hair.

"I already knew that." Jungkook said after a long silence.

Suddenly everyone started laughing,

Taehyung on the other side thought about many things, you could see that in his eyes.

Jimin stood up but Hoseok grabbed his arm. Jimin stumbled and fell on Hoseok's lap.

"O-Oh sorry." Jimin stuttered. He pushed himself away from Hoseok by placing his hands on Hoseok's thights, but the red-haired boy pressed Jimin's back so that he couldn't leave. Hoseok laughed. "May I?"

Jungkook pushed Hoseok laughing. "You beat up a few people yesterday, are you already so hungry?"

Jimin tried to get away again when he heard what Hoseok wanted to do with him, but Hoseok had put his hand on Jimin's ass. "You like it this anyway, right? That a boy is touching you?" Hoseok whispered next to Jimin's ear.

"Let me go, I will never bother you again, I promise." Jimin begged as he tried to stop his tears.

Hoseok hit Jimin on his ass and Jimin screamed. "Please stop, I really don't like this."

"Ahww, is our little Jiminie going to cry?" Daeun asked in a baby tone and walked towards Jimin.

Jimin was still lying on Hoseok's lap when Daeun knelt before him. She squeezed his cheeks and Jimin pulled away from her grip. "You are so beautiful Jiminie, I always liked you." She wiped the pink hair away from his face. "From the beginning you were the most beautiful and the sweetest, only you ignored me when I finally had pulled all my courage together to speak to you."

"So you chose the easier way?" Jin asked, already knowing the answer.

Daeun didn't respond to Jin and kissed on Jimin's head. She stood up. "Take him with you."

At once Hoseok stood up and pulled Jimin through his shirt up. The fire and lust in Hoseok's eyes was clearly visible. He pressed Jimin against the wall and Jimin groaned.

Jin stood next to Jimin and leaned his arm against the wall. He looked at Hoseok pervadingly. "Be careful, I think the bones of that cotton candy are breaking really easily."

Hoseok grinned. "Of course, the last time I beat someone up he ended up in hospital was a few months ago."

"We don't want any problems, Hobi." Jin replied and gave a friendly smack on Jimin's cheek. "Have fun friend."

Jin lit a cigarette and passed it on to Jungkook. It seemed like they were all going to sit down to see Jimin who would be beaten up. Taehyung had also put his cigarette on and was watching Jimin without any emotion.

Hoseok grabbed Jimin's wrist and turned it around en Jimin felt down. "Do you know why I punish you?" He asked as he looked down at Jimin.

Jimin groaned and begged Hoseok to release him. Hoseok turned his arm even worse and Jimin screamed in pain. "Should I tell you?"

"Y-yes." Jimin sighed as he bit his lip.

"You were bothering our friend, suddenly appending him, looking for attention, while you don't deserve it. Taehyung complained all the time how annoying you were and now we know why." Hoseok turned Jimin's arm even more.

Daeun laughed hard. Jimin groaned again and begged Hoseok to release his arm. He grabbed Hoseok's arm and wanted to pull it away, but Hoseok turned his arm even more.