1

(Y/N)'s POV

I was walking to the lonely place I called home. I thought about school which had been boring as ever. As I neared my house, a sickly feeling washed over me. I dreaded being at home, I was always alone but I've gotten used to it. The only friends I have are the TV, the couch and my bed.

I wish everything turned out different, and then maybe, just maybe, I wouldn't be stuck here.

I went up to my room and immediately layed on my bed. I looked up at the ceiling and sighed. Another day alone and bored.

Suddenly, the ring of my phone disrupted the silence, and I flinched by the sudden loud sound.

I sighed and sat up. I reached for it and saw it was my mom. I accepted the call and lifted the phone up to my ear.

"I know that you probably don't want to hear from me but I need to tell you something. A couple of my friend's sons are headed down to were you're staying at and well they needed a place to stay and I offered them to stay at your place. I hope you don't mind." And with that, she hung up.

"Mom? Mom! Hello??" I yelled at the phone, "she hung up." I muttered lowly to myself.

I layed down again and closed my eyes trying to wrap my head around what my mom had said. Some strangers, people that I don't know are going to be living with me. Why did she do this to me?!

I sighed in frustration and sat up deciding to change out of my uniform.

"Stupid, ichy thing. This is the most uncomfortable thing ever." I said as I struggled to take off my tie.

When I was done I changed into my tank top and shorts. Since I lived alone, I thought it would be fine. That ended up being the worst mistake ever.

I walked downstairs and everything seemed normal, lonely, but normal. I went over to the couch and sat down. I looked at the TV which was currently turned off and sighed. Everything was quiet, like always.

When the sound of the doorbell rang, I immediately grew confused. I haven't heard that sound in a while, and then realization dawned on me. They were here.

I jumped up from the couch and made my way towards the door.

I gripped the door handle and turned it. I opened it and was stunned by what I saw. What I didn't know was that these people were what I had been waiting for my entire life.

I just didn't know at that time that they would completely transform my life.
______________________________________

Hello everyone!! I hope you liked the first chapter, and if you did, don't worry, there are a lot more to come. Thank you for taking your time to read this!! ❤❤❤