Part 2 The Concert

A week goes by and at this point your foot is almost completely healed, all there is now is a bruise like feeling. The concert is tomorrow and Zelo is at the studio rehearsing  with all the other members while you stay at a really nice hotel and wait for him. You've never met the other members,  but they know of you and Zelo and said they were all looking forward to meeting you. Since a lot of sasaengs (insane crazy ass fans...stalkers basically) knew where B.A.P was staying, you had strict instructions NOT to look out the window or even peak for the sake of protecting your secret relationship and keeping it that way.

        Three hours pass and it's now almost 1 in the morning, the fans outside all of a sudden start screaming and chanting so many things at once you can't even understand anything except "오빠 & 사랑해" (oppa & saranghae), but once you hear them scream out "젤로"(Zelo) and the other members names it all made sense.

        You go run over to the door and wait for them to come through. The first person to come in is Yongguk and you welcome each of them so happily, you were such a big fan, you hug each one as the come in, "안녕하세요!! 저는 (your name here) 읍니다! (Hello!! I'm (your name here))!!"

        Once you hug Himchan you try to let go, but he seems to have clinged on to you, you begin to laugh and put a little effort into getting him off. The last one to enter is Zelo and you quickly make your way just to hug him. You both turn to face all the other members and he introduces you to them again they're all smiling and very happy to have met you. You blush when the all bow and introduce themselves to you.

        You: Please, have a seat! You all must be very tired!

        They all head over to the table that you set up with food for them. They all give thanks and pray for a great concert tomorrow (or in the next few hours (because it's past midnight)) and start eating.

        Zelo on the other hand just goes into the fridge, gets a bowl of cherry tomatoes, takes you by the hand and walks you to the couch with him to catch up on some dramas. Before you know it you wake up to find yourself on the couch with a sticky note on your forehead. You get up and take off the sticky note,  but before you read it you look around the room and yell out their names. You look down to read the note.

Note message:

        "We had to leave early to go rehearse again on stage, be here before twelve P.M.

        I called for a taxi and scheduled it for about ten minutes to noon"

                        *address of the concert*

        You look around for a clock and it's 10:30; you rush over to your closet, put on some black leggings, a B.A.P hooded sweater with Zelo's bunny on the back and B.A.P's logo on the front along with some high top blue converse. You run over to the bathroom and brush your teeth quickly. It's now 11:45, grabbing your B.A.P backpack that has an emergency wallet and some B.A.P merch ( cuz why not? XD). Your hair is in a messy bun, but it's decent enough and looks stylish. You run outside, putting on your hood and sun glasses, trying to hide your face from any possible paparazzi.  Running over to the taxi in which who was thankfully early, you give him the note and point to the address, telling him to hurry.

        Getting there at almost 20 minutes late you run into the building after showing your backstage pass to a security guard and run to the stage as they’re rehearsing. You call out to Zelo when they finish performing.

        You: Am I late!?!? Why did you tell you tell me to come before 12??

        Zelo: Whoa slow down, haha, I wrote down to come an hour earlier so you wouldn’t be late. *Chuckles* The concert doesn’t even start until 7pm.

        Your jaw drops as he runs back into place and continues rehearsing while your eyes follow him. You turn around, head over behind the small fence meant for V.I.P's, lean forward on it and just watch.

        Zelo yells out how cute you look with your B.A.P outfit and you look down to chuckle. Two hours pass and not once has being bored crossed your mind, it’s basically a free concert and one of the members is your boyfriend, how could you possibly get bored of admiring him?

               Getting into the third hour, they finish their last song and take an hour break to relax and have a snack. He motions you to head on over on to the stage with them and you quickly make your way, over going up a small flight of stairs straight to him. You bow to the other members and compliment on their hard work so far then hug Zelo. You wipe off some of his sweat with a towel and hand him a fresh water bottle.

               You: You did great! Were you lip singing? Because you sounded great!

               Zelo: Haha, no I wasn’t but thanks *he smiles while looking down at you*

- - - To Be Continued - - -

Is it good so far?

I hope you liked it :D

If there were any grammar mistakes then please make sure to tell me! because I know it bothers a lot of people when grammar isn't used correctly XD

Please leave me suggestions on what type of ending you would like such as:

• A sad ending (ex. they break up)

• A mysterious ending ( I leave you wondering by leaving and un-finished ending)• A happy ending???

Let me know!!! :D

I'll try to update soon :)