- ᴏɴᴇ -

Home.
___________

The old castle towered over the lake filled with boats of the first and second years, their gasps filled the salty air and Rubeus Hagrid couldn't help but crack a smile, of course the man had been there earlier that day but bringing the new students to experience it was truly something he loved.
_

Hermione peered out of the carriage pulled by thestrals, beautiful creatures that only a select few were able to see until over a year ago. Hermione never let her emotions get the best of her, but it was quite noticeable that she was hurt, and if you stared into her eyes long enough, you'd be able to feel the sadness in the pit of your very own stomach.
_

Harry would shrug his shoulders when someone asked if he was coping. "I'm still alive, right?" he would remark, not to be rude but just to simply put his point across. He was sad, but he preferred not to express it. Ginny and himself got engaged on Christmas day, the situation brought some light to the darkness. At least then they would have something to talk about.
_

Ron wasn't the same anymore. Not his happy, hungry self. He tried his hardest not to express how he felt, but it was possible that he was hurting the most. He became angry and easily annoyed, snapping when anyone asked about how he was. Himself and Lavender had been together for a few months, although he never really opened up to her, he knew
she was there for him.
_

Draco had changed the most. He was no longer cold or mean, he became a gentleman and rather kind. He was against blood supremacy and all of the things his father hammered into him at a young age. His father was sentenced to the 'dementors kiss' over a year ago, which of course was sad for Draco and his mother, they never really got over it but Malfoys are the best at hiding their emotions with their cold exterior.
_

Back to Hogwarts each student went. Despair lay at the bottom of their hearts and stomachs and with a deep breath, the doors to the Great Hall opened slowly but gracefully and they all entered.

Hermione looked up at the candles floating under the ceiling, amazed every time she seen it.

Harry smiled, he was finally home. Although the place did have a weird atmosphere, it was different and Harry defiantly knew that but he grew up here, even if a few things had changed.

Draco kept his head down, the stares following him almost scared him.

Ron was already seated, biting into chicken, gazing around at all the students as he wandered aloud to his sister.