mo's life.

Picture Of Monique in MM

Hello , I'm Monique Goodmen . I'm 16 years old , and I'm a killer.

"Monique ! Breakfast is ready !"

" Here I come!"

Well , I know what your thinking . Monique , where's your father? He's dead and I killed him. how ? Well , I put some rat poisoning in his coffee , their were some needles faced up and he fell out of his chair and landed on the needles . I put my gloves on and removed
the needles and put them in my pockets . Then I threw my gloves away and faked crying and yelled saying,"Omgg ! H-H-HE'S dead !".

"Monique , Now ! "

"Ok , Calm down I'm coming !"

I walk down stairs and grab a plate. I fix my plate and ate my food. I ran upstairs , then I called Dylan . Dylan is my best friend ,we've been best friends since diapers, and she has also helped me kill some people.

" Hey Moe "

"Hey Lolaa"

" So who is next on your K-List"

K-List stands for Kill list . R-P stands for Rat Poisoning . That's our codes..

"umm...My Aunt Cee"

"Oh...When are we going to K my mom tho ?"

" I can do it now"

I hanged up my phone and walk to my closet , moving my clothes, then opening the door. After so I walk downstairs to the next door, while putting in the code and opening the door. Once im inside, I turn on the light . I grab my purse and put some rat poisoning , a Knife , paper towels, and some alcohol. After that , I turned off the lights while opening the door and closing it . I walked upstairs ,unlocked my door and turned off the lights while walking back into my closet and pushed the clothes back.

" Ma , I'm going to Lolaas house !" I roll my eyes while I throw some clothes on and gotten in to my car and drove to Dylan's house . I pick up my purse , got out and walked upstairs to her house. I knocked on the door and her mother answer the door.

Her mother, Ms.Roza answers the and she smiles and hugs me "Hello Monique!"

"Hello ...My I please come in ?" I say once the hugs ends and im back standing in front of her while smiling.

Ms. Roza shakes her head ' Yes' and allows me into her home, I walked in and made my way to the basement , and Dylan stood in front of the door waiting for me .

She sighs and rolls her eyes,"Finally, you took the fucking longest, Moe."

I take a knife out if my purse and smile, " Do you know who the fuck your dealing with?"

Dylan's eyes grew wide and she squeals and bits her let, " Im sorry , Moe."
I just shook my head in disbelief and told her the plan.

We walked out of the basement walked into the kitchen got out three wine glasses . Poured some wine into all three off them , I put the rat poisoning in one glass and mixed it up. We stand back as one of her cousins gave, Roza the dink with the Rat Poison. Once Roza, starts to drink from the glass.

She walks in and grabs the cup that I put the R-P in and took it to Roza . Me and Lolaa walked into there sat on a chair.

Her mom started to slowly die , and Dylan and I just smiled at that . After so, I took the the glass from her and walked to the basement  to burned it. I'm not going to jail. As I walk back up into the living room, I notice the police sirens outside.  'Just great' I say to myself.