3

After what seemed like hours, Yoongi finally finished sweeping the floor behind the snack bar and stood up from his bent position, placing his hands on his hips. "Fuck, I'm too old for this" He groaned while stretching.

Taehyung looked up from his phone. "Oops, I think it was my turn to sweep." He gave him a sheepish smile, receiving a glare in return. "Yeah, it was but whatever." Yoongi threw away the trash in the dustpan and put the broom into the small closet in the back before sitting next to Taehyung with a scowl. "I hate working this shift. The DJ booth is way better."

The brown-haired male chuckled, putting his phone down. "You just like playing your music." His smile dropped a little as he turned to watch the skaters. "I wish they would just let us skate. I mean, why not? We're already wearing skates anyway" He motioned down to the skates on their feet.

"It's just part of the uniform" Yoongi replied. "Plus, we have a job to do. In this case it's to provide food to kids who don't even know how to handle money." He then smirked at the younger. "Though, they don't even realize that I don't give them the change so jokes on them."

Taehyung let out a surprised laugh. "Min Yoongi, you bad man. Stealing money from children." He shook his head playfully. "How evil."

"Hey, I'm here to get money" Yoongi pointed a finger at Taehyung. "That's why I'm here at this dump in the first place" He sighed, looking around at the place.

To be honest, it wasn't the nicest roller skating rink—a little run down with ugly black carpet and chipped paint on the walls. The rink itself had little cracks in it and the laces on the skates were always knotted up (There's no way those knots are ever coming out) At the moment, it was dark, and multicolor lights were moving around and shining onto the rink to the beat of some loud pop song that was popular on the radio. He watched as people skated, cringing at the ones that were struggling to stay upright.

To anyone else it could've been a cool job. To Yoongi, it wasn't.

He saw movement out of the corner of his eye and tore his gaze away from the rink to see a young boy and girl standing at the ordering counter. Yoongi guessed they were siblings as they had some similarities in their appearance. He stood up from his chair, getting Taehyung's attention. "There's two. You get one and I'll get the other."

Taehyung nodded and got up as well, walking over to the counter and greeted the kids with a warm smile. (He's always been lot better with children than Yoongi has) As Taehyung was taking the girl's order, Yoongi made his way to the little boy. "Hey, what can I get for you?"

The boy squinted as he looked at the menu above Yoongi's head. "Can I please get a slice of cheese pizza and a... Coke?"

Yoongi nodded, walking over to the back counter that had trays of pizzas under hot lamps, putting a slice of cheese on a plate and placing it in front of the boy. "What size Coke?"

The boy's lips formed a thin line, eyebrows furrowing in thought. "Uh, a medium." He said, a little hesitation in his voice and Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "You sure?"

He nodded. "Yeah, medium please."

Yoongi grabbed a medium-sized cup from the cup dispenser and walked over to the fountain drink stand, filling it up with Coke.

"Wait!" The boy said suddenly, and Yoongi stopped, looking over his shoulder at him with an quirked eyebrow.

"Can I actually get a large?"

Yoongi's expression turned into an annoyed one as he threw away another coke. "Fine" He replied, grabbing a large cup from the dispenser and filled it up as he'd done before.