Luna's POV

I woke up on a sunny Saturday morning. It was 8:47 - pretty early for me. I rolled over and reached under my pillow to grab my phone. I turned it on and beamed and my lock screen, it was Ellie. I laid there for a while, just looking at my beautiful best friend. Ellie was stunning. She had long brown hair just below her shoulders, she had gorgeous hazel brown eyes and her skin was perfect. She was the most beautiful girl ever.  I was lucky to call her my best friend. It wasn't fair that I'd never met her. Why was distance so unfair?!

I finally got out of bed and slipped my fluffy blue slippers on; I chucked my sugg life burgundy hoodie on and wandered downstairs

I finally got out of bed and slipped my fluffy blue slippers on; I chucked my sugg life burgundy hoodie on and wandered downstairs. It was a lovely day. I poured myself a glass of icy water and switched on the TV before sitting in front of it and texting Ellie.

Smileyjackk, I typed into the search bar on instagram.
'Good morning angel!' I texted her.
'Heyy love!' She replied, almost instantly.

I smiled as we chatted for hours on end. When I was talking to her it was almost impossible for me to wipe a smile from my pale face. She was my world and more.