Chapter 1

I never really understood relationships they were always just so cringeworthy and....blah! I guess I was only saying that because I wasn't in one, especially after what had happened with my last relationship with Daniel ...

*flashback*

"What do you mean, you are just gonna leave me like that!" I was shedding tears every second.

"Listen, I care about you and all but you don't have what interests me."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean!" I dropped on the floor with my face in my hands crying and crying hoping he'd change his mind...he never did.

"You don't have big boobs or a big ass, therefore you're useless as hell. I found a thick girl who tryna smash so I'm gonna see her from now on."

"You are such an asshole!! I gave you my fucking everything and this is what I get in return?!" He walked away and I never spoke to him again.

*flashback over*

Since then I never had a boyfriend. But today was a fresh start in my life. I had three best friends,Liyla,Alice,and Carter. We all have been friends since like the first grade, they are like family to me.

"Oh my fucking god! I missed you hoes so freakin much!" Liyla always cursed and she couldn't live without doing it.

"You bitches ready for the first year of fucking college!" I screamed

"Hell fucking yes!!" Alice jumped in a circle.

"Where is Carter?" Liyla frowned hoping that we would all be here at the same time.

It was out first year of college in LA, and I was excited as hell. We all had at least one class together. I just gotta text from Carter.

Carter: sorry I got a delay I won't make it for the first week! Miss you all!

"Carter can't make it this week." I sighed. I was kind of in relief because Carter is a whole shit ton of drama!

"Dammit!" Liyla pouted.

"Well let's get to our dorms, I'll see you guys later." Alice ran away so quickly that I pretty sure she wouldn't even care if there was an earthquake happening!

————

I tried to find my dorm number until my clumsy ass ran in to the hottest guy I've ever freakin seen!

"Shit! I'm so sorry!" I bumped into him and dropped all of my stuff and I was so fucking embarrassed!

"Let me guess we fall in love next?" He said in a hot husky tone.

I laughed and picked up all my stuff and putting them into my arms one by one.

"Cliche right?" I laughed softly

"I'm Justin" he greeted with a smirk in the corner of his lips.

"Sailor." I say firmly trying so hard not to blush.

"You look really lost right now it's funny!" He joked and then chuckled.

He was so hot he had black hair, tan skin, and hazel/blue eyes that made me just want to melt and die! We looked so different I had a light balayage lookin hair with hazel eyes and a lighter tan.

"Uhh...yea actually I'm looking for dorm L16." I was sweating just by seeing him!

I was wearing ripped shorts and a white crop, and Justin definitely knew that considering he hasn't answered for like twenty seconds because he's been checking me out."

"Like what you see?" I laughed catching him off guard.

"Oh...uh

sorry, it's that building right there." He pointed to a building with his muscular arms.He sounded hesitant But, it was so cute!

I said thank you and he walked away. I went inside and unpacked all my things. My roommate wasn't here yet but, it gave me the time to decorate.