Welcome home, Anata

It was pouring outside. Droplets hitting the windows, echoing throughout the house. The house was silent. The only thing you can hear is Sakura slowly turning the pages from her book.

A knock on the door suddenly abrupt her from her reading. She set the book on the table and gradually made her way to the door. As she opened the door, she was in shock when she seen who was standing in front of her. Sasuke.

She was observing his entire body. The rips on his drenched coat, dirt slowly washing away on his skin. As she was scanning his appearance, her emerald eyes finally met with his onyx ones. The same eyes she missed seeing everyday.

"Hi Tsuma" Sasuke said calmly.

Sakura gave a small genuine smile to Sasuke, shifting herself away from the door, allowing him to come in. As he made his way inside, he unclipped his coat, hanging it by the door.

He took off his shoes, setting them besides Sakura's while making his way to the couch. Observing the house, taking note that nothing much has changed since he's been gone.

He was suddenly abrupt out of his thoughts when he seen Sakura walking his way with some drinks. He took it in his hand and with a smile he said thanks.

Sakura took note of his appearance and decided the nicest thing she could do was heal him first. Stripping him from his shirt and setting it aside.

She sat behind him, starting off with his back. Her glowing hands caressing across his shoulders down his back. She felt Sasuke flinch, noticing how hurt he was.

"G-Gomen" She stuttered.

All she heard was a soft chuckle escaping his mouth.

Finally healing his back, she sat in-front of him, moving her glowing hand by his ribs. He was watching her in silence, with a slight smirk across his face.

"Thank you" he said calmly.

She smiled at him and nodded to indicate she was saying 'you're welcome'

After she was done, his eyes met with hers. Analyzing her features. Her beautiful emerald eyes, her pink plump lips, her soft skin. He reached out his hand, cupping her cheek. Needing to touch her soft skin.

Leaning in close to her face, mere inches away from each other. Until he caught her lips. It started off passionate then the kisses started to get rougher. Feeling each others lips, something they've missed for awhile. The sexual aura was definitely there.

His hands roamed around her body, taking in everything. Her hands found there way to his slight damp hair. Pressing his lips against hers, hearing a moan escape her mouth.

After a few minutes of kissing, both tried catching their breaths.

Letting a small smirk appear on his face, he picked her up. Cupping her bottom while her legs wrap around his hips. While she let out a slight giggle.

Making there way to their room, Sakura found herself on the bed, with a sexual aroused husband hovering over her figure. She smirked at herself when her finger caroused his chiseled jawline with a slight tease.

He groaned in annoyance.

His lips found their way to her neck, taking in the scent while stripping her from her red dress that emblem the uchiha clan. His tongue caressing across her neck making his way between her breast.

Noticing the slight object blocking his way, he unclipped her bra. He then watched in awe as they fell. Taking in every moment.

He made his way to her waistband. Slightly tugging at it with his teeth. Skillfully pulling them off. He examined her nude figure below him. Smirking at himself when he heard Sakura groan out of displeasure when she didn't feel his body above her.

He prompted himself in front of her womanhood, following down her thighs as he was letting out small kisses to tease her even more. He let out a small blow at her wet womanhood just for his entertainment. Feeling Sakura squirm underneath him, he finally slipped his tongue between her folds.

A soft moan escaped her lips when she felt his tongue against her womanhood. She found her hands gripping the bed sheets when he also slipped a finger in.

All Sasuke could hear was the heavy pants Sakura was giving out and the rain hitting the window.

She didn't even realize her eyes rolling back to her head and her toes curling when she felt an orgasm come across her.

Once Sasuke was satisfied with the teasing, he gave Sakura a small kiss before getting up to move to his pants.

She slowly opened her eyes and seen her husband about to unbuckle his pants when she halt his movements. He looked at her with confusion until she smirked at him and starting unbuckling for him.

She slowly slid down his pants with some help of Sasuke slipping them off his ankles. She noticed the bulge that was behind his boxers. Looking up at Sasuke then back at the bulge, she let out a low chuckle before throwing the boxers off.

Her hands found their way around his pulsing manhood, slightly gripping it for tease. After she heard a groan from him, she knew when to start.

She made sure to look at him when she let her tongue slide across his tip just to see his expression. She seen his head tilt back and a low growl leave his mouth.

Soon her lips were around his manhood and her head was bobbing back and forth. His hands were gripping onto her hair, bobbing her to go deeper. He felt her tongue slide across his manhood while she was stroking it which aroused him even more.

Being satisfied with her work, she pushed him onto the bed while climbing on top of him. Grabbing his manhood and prompted it against her womanhood, she slid down on it with ease.

His hands gripped her hips as she laid her hands against his chest for support, moving her up and down to find a rhythm. She let out a loud moan when he started to speed up his pace.

Sweat was dripping from their bodies, the moans and groans was leaving their mouths, the squeaking of the bed as they're rocking back and forth, the rain pounding against the window. Everything was perfect.

He flipped her over so she was beneath him once again, slipping his manhood into her, wanting to be the dominant one. He lowered himself so he was next to her ear, letting out a low moan.

"Sakura"

He felt her walls clutching around him and he knew they both were close. He repeatedly started to go faster, hearing Sakura scream his name while in the moment. Her legs were hugging his torso rather tightly while she was panting in ecstasy. Finally he felt his climax and she felt her orgasm take over.

He fell beside her, both panting and sweating. She laid against his chest and whispered, "Welcome home, Anata" slowly drifting off the sleep.