Part 1- The moment when I felt my heart beating

A day in a week, a week in a month, a month in a year, a year in a... no, no it is not just a day, it's the day that I go to Australia to meet my perfect person, the most special one, my queen, Mia Elizabeth. Oh wow, never thought this could happen , but hell yeah my mom never expected me to happen so... never say never. Anyway it doesn't matter, I was waiting for this day since like three years now so the excitement is to the sky and back. No like honestly, it like I'm travelling there with the plane.
    Okay, ready to leave the house... Earphones in, money in... other's pockets because this ticket was really expensive (some charity for me, no? Okay). Anyway the flight is quite long so if I was a passenger in your place in the same flight as mine, I wouldn't mind a crazy young woman on the roof trying to be the new Spider-woman. Oh wait, that would be really cool like the new Marvel comics live in HD (can't guarantee about your pair of eyes but you still can view it in 360p).
       I'm in the plane and yeah, waiting for all these people (most of them are old English men and women) to finally board.
*one eternity later*
I'm stood there in the middle of two old people (man and woman). The plane starts to accelerate. Feeling pressure (that's what she said ;) ) and also feeling like these old people are going to turn into fossils soon so I'm a little bit scared. Also some of them are kind of , really weird, funny so yeah might not get as bored in the clouds as I thought.
*one hour later*
Man on my right: *speaks in a really annoying English accent and seeing what I watch on Netflix* What kind of porn is this?
Me:*stopping the first episode of Orange is the new Black and responding in a slightly angry tone* Excuse me?
Man on my right:*arrogantly looking at the woman on my left* This generation, right?
Woman on my left: What's wrong with these women kissing? I'm lesbian as well. *winks at me*
Man on my right: *shitting himself that we are going to stab him when he falls asleep* Oh, I'm sorry, didn't mean to be mean...
Me: *in my head* That's what I thought! *saying loud* No problem.
*another eternity later*
     We landed. I can't believe I'm touching the ground again.
*gives a hug to Mother Earth*
What a blessed day! Oh beautiful Sydney! Can't thank God enough that I'm here. I'm completely lost but it doesn't really matter. But now, what am I supposed to do? Idea! I should ask someone to drive me to a hotel where I can finally get to sleep. My brain still can't believe I'm meeting my brightest angel, my sweetest poison, my curable antidote and the most beautiful person, inside and outside. Hmm I'm sure that if I try to open her I will find and unicorn going down on a rainbow eaten by a giraffe like in that ad for Skittles. What the hell am I thinking of? *don't do drugs*
*next day morning*
Me:*texts Mia on Instagram* Hey Mia! How are you? I just arrived in Sydney lol.
Mia:*texts in thirty minutes in a quite different tone* Yes I am fine. Oh are you really?
Me:*in my head* You tired of me, aren't you? *texts back* Yes I am, I came to see you. I'm in the city centre, would you like to meet?
Mia: I can't to go outside for like a week, I'm really sorry...
Me:*depressed but acts fine* Oh, I'm in Sydney for three days but don't worry it's fine...
Mia: I'm really sorry...
*later in that day*
      Devastated. Absolutely devastated. I feel like the sky is dropping thunders in my brain, feels like my heart is broken into small little tiny pieces spread all over the corners of Sydney, each expressing how gutted, hurt and mentally destroyed I am. Feels like I am paying my sins, my deadly poisoned sins. Feels like I am going down, down to dark, down to hell. Deep depression filling up the room with killing sweet bitter tears, making me drawn slowly...
*later in that day*
        I decided to walk myself out, with my mood on the floor, carrying all the hate and rubbish people throw everyday. As I was walking in the shopping centre, someone gives me a hug, covering my eyes with small soft quite white hands. An angelic voice starts playing with my senses of pleasure, playing with my emotions and feelings. Also it was my favourite part of my favourite song God is a woman (and somehow this person knew this was my dream song). I felt my whole body trembling by emotion and fright but it felt like I was in heaven. Suddenly, my instinct pushed me  to get out of that warm hug (the best that I had in my life) and turn around. When I turned around, tears of happiness joined together for the first time to start a new volume in my heart. Oh I didn't tell you who it was. It was the most wanted happiness, the angel's blessing, the shiniest star, the most gorgeous person in this world, Venus in person, my queen Mia (obviously Mia you are going to read this and you are going to see how my mood swings; this happens in reality as well).
*awkward moment passed*
Mia:*starts the conversation really confident* See, I wanted you to be really surprised, so that's why I told you I cannot come.
Me:*really confused because I am really angry but really happy at the same time* You know you almost killed me, right? I was literally so close to kill myself not going to lie.
Mia:*annoyingly confident (love that)* I know. I guess I took that risk haha.
*gives me a big hug*
Me: So tell me what are you going to do?
Mia: I don't even know, I just want to have fun.
Me:*thinking it would be funny to see Mia a bit scared* Oh well, let's go to that park where you saw that man staying there for days. It's gonna be fun!
Mia: Nah that is really far so yeah. Come I will present you to my family.
Me: Okay fine.
*in my head*
You are not the only one who's full of surprises... (Some fiction for you now because I honestly never knew who these guys were until I followed you)
       As we were walking, the night came and the stars were shining brighter than the sun, singing with the shady moon, dramatic moon, mysterious moon, full of secrets moon. The wind, spread in relaxing breezes, warm and fresh, in accompaniment with the melodious songs of the night birds making a concert at our ears. It was the perfect moment for my surprise (I repeat this is fictional).
Me:*pulls myself apart for a quick phone call*
Mia:*really confused*  What are you doing?
Me: Don't worry you will see...(ugh that dramatic irony boy; deffo getting an A* in English. Jokes)
Mia:*awkwardly looking at me*
Me:*acting deceitful* This is the moment... Mia I really need to tell you something really personal for me and I hope it is not going to change your opinion about me but I really have to get it out of my chest because I feel like I am going to explode if I don't say it now... I really feel in love with... the fact that Jimin is my close friend and I can make you happy as well.
*that moment someone hugs Mia from the back, kisses her on the cheek and gives her two portions of macaroni cheese with extra cheese and a glass of water without soap this time =))*
Jimin:Well, well, well, who's this cute thing over here?
Mia:*not knowing if this is real also pinching herself* Me...
Jimin: Oh I didn't come alone.
*that moment when the rest of the Bts band appears wearing the costume that Mia wore in "God has abandoned "us video*
      The whole group came for a cute #lizardgang hug. She was happy to the moon and back. That made me go after her with a rocket because I am not an angel either I cannot fly lol. Seeing her happy was the best moment of my life. Her happiness made me the luckiest and happiest person alive. I cannot really explain in words how I feel , I just can't. I'm telling you people (and by people I mean Mia because she s the only one who will read this) if someone's your source of happiness, make everything you can to make them happy. What weed, what ecstasy, what cocaine? Try this feeling. I promise you, this sensation gives you the best mood, feeling, mindset, harmony and all you want. This feeling is unique!
*after getting out of  my real mindset in life*
      Bts wanted to leave as they are really busy guys...
Me: *winking to Jimin*
Jimin: *knowing why I winked* Oh yeah and as you are such a good singer we would like to do a cover or a song with you. Would you like to?
Mia:*full of emotions and in a quiet trembling voice* Sure...
*Bts left me and Mia alone*
Mia:*with tears in her eyes* Thank you so much!
Me: No, thank you! Your happiness made me feel something I never felt before in my life.
*I hug her (I'd do that every second just so you know. I love hugs)
*back to fiction*
        We continue walking towards her home.
Mia: *breaking the moment of silence* You didn't have to do all of this...
Me: You are right I didn't have to but I wanted to. You helped me so much with all, my depression, anxiety, insecurity and made me happy with your smile. You can't even imagine how  much I love you... and it is not because you are famous... it is because of you, because you are yourself, it is because you are perfect for me. When I started to love you, you have not done anything, we did not even speak and that means it is just pure love.
Mia: I trust you...
      We arrived at her house. I met her brother and he is exactly as mine. Her mum was such a good and calm person and sweet just as her daughter.
Me: Thank you for giving birth to the most special person.
Mia's mom: Aww, I tried to raise her as good as I could for her to follow the right way in life and for her to be the best person that she wants to be (that is what I would say if such a perfection would be my child).
Me:*smiling emotionally* Excellent work!
Mia's mom: Where do you stay now?
Me: At a hotel near the city centre.
Mia's mom: That's quite far, isn't it?
(Somehow I ended sleeping Mia's but I don't really know how to word it not to sound really weird =)) ).
     We changed in pyjamas I don't really know why because we did not sleep too much that night. We started to ask each  other many questions so we could know better (going take bits from reality because it's 1 am in the morning and my head is a bit empty).
Me: So how did you find out that you are pansexual?
Mia: I didn't have to. I always knew it.
Me: Oh wow. I don't know what sexuality I have. I have a boyfriend but I don't have feelings for him anymore. I think I fell in love with a girl so I am really confused about this. I never tried to kiss a girl to see how both sides are so that's a thing that doesn't help me.
Mia:*kisses me* That's how it is. Maybe it will help you...
Me: *in my head* Shit yeah, I am bisexual. Oh my God, now I feel attracted to Mia, what do I do now???
*tries to act normal and really emotional* Yeah maybe it will help me...
Mia:*with no slight feeling of love* I am glad I could help you.
Me: *in my head* Fuck me. Yeah you helped me to complicate myself more for making me have feelings for you as well... Shit what do I do now? She seems not to like me back. I will just act like I don't do as well. It will go... *says loudly* Yes thank you...
*later in that night*
         She fell asleep, I did not. I did not sleep all night long thinking about how to lie to myself and convince myself I do not like her like that. As I was trying to find good reasons not to like her, I found many mor to like her and fall in love even more...
*me to myself* Stop what you fucking doing and realise she does not like you back. She is way too good for you. You don't deserve her, don't you realise? Come on, wake up and move on. Time will solve all.
*give myself two slaps* They sounded really loud so Mia woke up...
Mia: Are you okay? What happened?
Me: I was just sleeping... had a bad dream probably.
        Still in that night I fall asleep and she doesn't.
Me:*dreaming after a good time of thinking about it* Oh heart, why did you choose Mia? Why her? She is too perfect for me... I can't have her, not even in in dreams.
Mia:*hears me and curiously listens to me further*
Me: I love her so much but she does not in that way.
Mia:*in her head* Oh shit, is this true? Hmmm how can I demonstrate?
*falls asleep thinking of an idea*
      *next day the Bts song recording*
    We meet the boys in the morning at the studio. Mia and the boys compose a song called "Airplane part 2". Jimin smiles and winks at Mia.
Mia:*idea in her head* Hmm, I will try and flirt with Jimin and let's see if she reacts.
Mia smiles and winks back at him.
Me: *seeing it*
The blood in my veins started boiling; my face became red. Mia saw that...
Mia:*gives him a hug and pulls him on a side where they could be alone but she knew I would accidentally pass through there and see them*
Jimin: So how is your day? Do you like the song? I think it is a good one.
Mia:Yeah it has been really good today and I love the song.
Jimin: *making a "wanna be" sexy guy move* So enough with the song, let's talk about us.
Mia:*really surprised as she didn't want to get this far* About us??
The atmosphere gets really spicy, the right moment for me to interrupt.
Me:*appears and hears what Jimin said* What?
       I started running away crying and I got into a toilet. Mia followed me.
Mia: *acting dumb* Denisa what happened to you?
Me:*getting out of the toilet*
I grab Mia's shoulders, looking in her deep lovely brown eyes, insecure about what I was about to say...
Me: Mia, I love you...
Mia: Yes I know and I love you too. I think you are such a good friend to me.
Me: Mia you don't understand. I love you more than just a friend or a sister. I did before but I was not sure about my feelings... but that kiss made my head clear and my heart was and is screaming that I love you. Yes I am bisexual... I just found out.
Mia:*full of satisfaction but also sad* I know that already.
Me: Wait what the... how? Wait what's going on? Are u a witch or something? Did God give you the power to read minds?
Mia: No sweetie. You talk when you sleep. And by the way I was flirting with Jimin just to find out if that is true or not...
Me: Oh right.
Jimin: Huh? I really thought we had something...
Mia: I am sorry...
    The night comes. The song is done and posted on YouTube and in the new album and became viral. I go to the hotel for the night as my flight is tomorrow. I say bye to Mia, I hug her, kiss her on the cheek and leave. She leaves as well a bit upset...
     Next day in the morning I get up and prepare myself, more mentally, to leave. Well, I was ready with the things but not with the heart. In fact my heart said "Oh no, I am not leaving. My home     is now next to Mia's heart wether you or her likes it or not" but my brain is in charge so I went to the airport.
     Sad hours passed until I finally boarded. The plane started its engine and went ahead. I looked down on the window and I saw someone running towards the plane. It was a blonde girl, well-shaped and cute- true beauty's description. It was Mia.
Me: *thinking* Here came the taxi for my heart... *looking at her while the plane stopped* I could see her face... Suddenly, I brighten up my face. I could not hear her but I could read on her big red soft lips an "I love you too". The plane started its engine again and we were on the way England... I started crying and I promised myself I will come back to get my heart as soon as I can... That moment I could still remember the taste of her lips and *in my head* God please save her for me, do this one favour for me...
       That moment was the moment when my life truly started...