HP:Chapter One

Author's POV
            In the beautiful Country Of South Korea Prince Jimin Just Woke Up from his Deep sleep and Prepare for His School Today.
He is Currently Studying At Seoul international School. He's Majoring at Social Science. Jimin Loves To read books about sciences but the only field he is Really Fascinated with is the Physics and Biology. he Wanted to become a Dancer/Singer and A Physicist. He was a Hella Good Singer and Dancer as well as good in Physical Science when he was in Highschool.
But His mother is the only one who knows it.

Jimin's POV
        I woke up From the rays of sun hitted my face and my adviser said to me "Your Highness, you need to prepare for your School Today." then I said "I'll be outside when I'am done you can go now"
then I stood up and Quickly rushed to the Bathroom cause I'm About to pee in my pants.
After I've done with My routine, I got outside my Bedroom and Got to the Dinning Room.
I Arrived and my Father suddenly Spoke
"Jimin, How was your sleep?" then I replyed
"Fine... actually Dad can you please Move my schedule to afternoon I hate going to school At mornings" Then he Replyed with a little Yell "How many times do I have to tell you to sleep early and Your classes is only available during Morning until Afternoon. and Please atleast Listen to me At once!" then i turned to my Mother and she  Spoke "Jimin, Sorry Sweetie I can Deal with this right now atleast Just listen to your father he was Really busy these Days"
then i said silently "He was always Busy....Busy to make the country good be He SUCK at being a Father...."
After the Breakfast Session....
I Arrived at the School, I heard Girls Screaming and Fangirling When They see me and My Friends Oh By the Way! I will Introduce you to my Friends....

First mostly Kim SeokJin Hyung He is the Most Confident At our Group, Also the Eldest and Really Knows How to Cook because He learned Cooking From England and Major in Culinary With the Highest Honor and Now
Pursuing the field of Services and Hotel Management.because His Father was the Owner of the Best Hotel In South Korea.

the Second One is Min Yoongi Hyung he is one of the most Quiet in our Group,But when you Mess with Him

the Second One is Min Yoongi Hyung he is one of the most Quiet in our Group,But when you Mess with Him..... He will make Your Life  messier. He is major In Music and Arts. and Now He is pursuing the Field of Biochemistry.
His father was one of the Senators of South Korea