Party

"Surprise!"we yelled."Happy Birthday!"Bethany shouted."Alycia smiled.

"Hey,your finally 19 like us!"I teased.

"Yea,yea, shut up."We laughed.

"Hey we got cake."Bethany pointed.

"Really!"Alycia got excited.

"See,she's always hungry and excited about food."I laughed.

"Shut up!It's cake!Who doesn't get happy around cake!"Alycia went over to the cake and tasted the frosting."Hey Kayla...did you get the movie?"Bethany asked smiling looking at Alycia the whole time.I grinned."Yep." I replied

Alycia looked at us suspiciously."I don't like whare this is going."Alycia said.I went over to my bag and got out a Redbox movies and held them up for Alycia to see."Okay which one first,The Purge,Annabelle,You're Next,or Ouija ."

"Oh my gosh,dude!You know I hate scary movies!"Alycia complained.

"Yea I know,that's why I got them."I laughed.

"Ugh,fine.The Purge." Alycia said.

"Okay come on."I said,and went to the tv and put in the movie.Bethany sat down and I did the same."Alycia come on!"Bethany said."Hold on!" Alycia shouted,and came with a plate of cake and ice cream." Really."Bethany said,and I smiled."That's Alycia."Bethany and I laughed."What?! I can't just sit and watch a movie knowing that there is cake sitting in the kitchen untouched."

......................................................................It was 4:00 am and we watched all the movies and we where so scared we all slept down stairs on the couch because no one would go up the stairs first.We always get scared after watching scary movies.Like when we watch the movie Insidious and we all walked together afraid to go down stairs and I screamed and Bethany and Alycia screamed because I did and we all ran back to the room dieing of laughter because I got startled over my own shadow!

The next day we woke up around 1:00 pm and played Minecraft and COD 2 Zombies."Best party ever."I said." Oh yea!" Alycia said."Just the three of us best friends."Bethany said."So what are you two going to do?"Alycia asked."Well I don't know,I could stay one more night." Bethany said." What about you Kayla?"Alycia asked."I can't.I have to get back home.I have a 'zoo' to take care of."I joked."I also have work tomorrow."I said." Aww." Alycia said.

"yea,your...zoo."Bethany laughed.

"How is your little collection doing?"Alycia laughed.

"haha,funny!I only have two dogs,a cat,a snake,and two geckos." I said.

"Whatever."Alycia smiled.

"okay.I'll stay for a little longer,but I didn't drive here so I have to leave before dark."

"Why are you scared?"Bethany teased.

"Pff!No!"I smiled.