Chapter 1: The Hogwarts Express (By Jay) ♥

Ariana and Frankie ran straight at the wall just between platforms 9 and 10 at Kings Cross Station. They are both late and the train is going to leave in about 5 seconds! They just make it and are panting for breath when Ari says "All the compartments are full!"
"Go and find some new friends, its a new year, I've realised that you are very sad but these are things that happen its the circle of life! You could not have stopped that person from...well...y'know..." There was an awkward silence cause Frankie had brought up...Erin....My old bestie ... Im going into my sixth year now I have to be strong! Frankie should know better he is in his seventh year now! "Frankie you Jerk why do you always bring her up, its like you want me to be upset!" Shouted Ari.
"I thought you would feel better!"
Shouted Frankie!
"BETTER?! YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD MAKE ME FEEL BETTER!? WOULD YOU FEEL BETTER IF I BROUGHT UP 'CHRISTIAN ALDERWOOD'!"
Frankie was clearly mad cause I brought up his childhood bully, great now I feel guilty!
"I hate you, Ari!" Screamed Frankie, Storming off........

Hey guys, thanks for reading! Sorry this chapter was so small, the next one will be massive! Stay tuned! ♥