Surviving

It's been 3 months since the accident. A lot has changed.

Recap back to that day. Hinatas POV;

"This is all your fault!!" I screamed at naruto who was on his knees in complete disbelief of what just happened.

I snapped, my byakugan activated while tears stained my cheeks I slowly walked over towards him chakra flowing throughout my fingertips "get up you piece of shit!" yet he still just sat there crying..

"You have no right to be crying! none what so ever! He was my son! You were just a fucking sperm donor!!" I yelled with hate towards him. "Get the fuck up Naruto! Now!"

He shivered, crying.. And what pissed me off the most is he had no right to break down. And without a second thought I pierced his heart, slowly pulling my fingers out from his chest, blood poured out. I felt nothing but complete intent to kill him. I leaned down to the floor as he clenched his chest "do us all a favor and die." i whispered to him.

-end of recap.-

Naruto lived, but once he healed he vanished, no one has seen him since, not even Sakura. He abandoned her while she was pregnant.

As for Sasuke and I we moved back home. Since Raiden is gone there is no need to be away. It helped having my family there when I needed them, some nights are harder than others. I can hear Sasuke up at night crying in the bathroom. Raiden was Sasuke's son just as much as he was mine. There's an empty void in our hearts that just won't go away. And honestly, i don't think it will ever go away.. But we deal, day by day. Life goes on regardless of how much you don't want it to. 

All we can do is see where life goes on from here.

_____________________________________

Hey guys! :D this was a short story but I will be creating a Second book to this soon, so be on the look out ^-^  I bet you weren't expecting our little Raiden to die :( I needed to add some twist to my book, I honestly cried while killing my little character off D: Let me know how you guys liked it and if you have any ideas for the next book let me know I'd be glad to hear some input and ideas! Thank you for all the support and comments on here I appreciate it so much! ❤