Vic Fuentes

Ok, chapter 2

START NOW!!!!!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

You just moved to a new school. You don't know anybody, and they don't know you. People were giving you weird looks and mumbling things. You just walked down the hall with your head hung low, black hair covering your eyes as you head to your first class, Maths.

~•~• LUNCH TIME •~•~

You sat down at the only table that was empty. You put your lunch tray down in front of you on the table. You eat in silence, alone. That was until, somebody sat across from you. You look up and see a girl, around your age, with long blond hair and bright blue eyes.

"Hi," You mumble quietly.

"Hey! You looked lonely so I thought I would talk to you," Said the girl.

"I'm fine on my own," You replied.

"I'm not leaving till we actually talk," She said matter-o-factly. You roll your eyes and go back to eating as she rambles on about some random shit in History.

Once your done with your lunch, you take it up to one of the trash cans at the front of the room.

On your way back, you run into someone. You look up and see a boy with long chestnut color hair. You look into his warm, brown eyes and mumble a quick sorry before trying to get past him.

"Where do you think your going missy," He asks as he moves to stand in front of you.

"I'm going back to my table," You reply confidently.

You get past him and sit back down across from the crazy blonde.

"Oh my god. Why do you just walk away from Vic Fuentes," The girl asks in utter shock. You look at her weird and she explains. Turns out, He's the cutest boy in school and every girl wants him.

"Oh," You say unfazed by any of this news.

~•~• THE NEXT CLASS •~•~

You walk into your next class, English. You look around and notice the boy with brown eyes in the back. He stares back at you, until he stand up and walks over to you.

"Hey I was wondering if umm m-maybe you wanted to go out to the diner down the s-street with me and m-maybe get s-something t-to eat after school," He asks you quietly.

"I'd love to," You say as you go to sit down and wait for class to end.

~•~• AFTER SCHOOL •~•~

As you wait for Vic, you open your phone and check your Instagram.

"Hey there," Vic says.

"Hi," You say shyly. Vic grabs your hand and starts to run down the street. You run after him giggling.

You get to the diner, out of breath. You sit down at a booth and joke with each other till the waiter comes. You and Vic order a coke, a burger, and some fries.

~•~• AFTER YOU EAT (because really who want to read a paragraph about eating a burger???) •~•~

You walk down the street laughing with Vic.

' He really is a nice guy, ' you think to yourself.

You get to your house not much later. You turn and look at him. You both lean in slowly. Soon enough, you find your lips connected. You feel the sparks or more like fireworks.

You pull back in need of air and look at him, quite happy with how this evening went.

He hands you a slip of paper.

"My number," he says before he kisses your check and walks away.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

YAY!!!! Ok chapter 2 is done!!!! What do you think????? If you want me to do a chapter for you, just comment your name and the band member/ your crush!!

Btw : if you want to use these in a story you write, go for it!!! Just make sure you let me know so I can read it!!!

Love you all *virtual kisses*