A day in the life of Jebbie Part. 1

It was late one summer night when i was thinking to myself I have a  craving for white bean soup. Then that craving grew 3x times its size that night and was no longer a craving but a must, a necessity,  the meaning of life. I jumped into my affordable mid-sized sudan with 0% apr, but as I started up the mid-sized sudan I realized that it had no gas. Luckily for me, it also ran on tomato juice when low on gas. So i grabbed my juicer and a bag full of tomato and headed for my car. Seeing as it was 1:30 in the mourning no decent stores would be open, but then i had a stroke of genius; if i flew to australia, then i could get there at 8:30 the next day. The only problem was that there weren't any flights at 1:30 AM. So i decided to make a boat out of water wings and pool noodles. Although the boat was very snazy, there was only one way it could sail. WITH THE  POWER OF OXICLEAN!!! So i fashioned rutters out of some oxiclean bottles that were given to me by Billy Mays himself. He told me i would know when to use them and now is the time. I started my rutters and headed out towards the australian outback. I was sailing for so long that i would've died if it weren't for me being visited by an angel in my sleep. The angel took the form of the almighty Eddie Murphy dressed up in his costume from Pluto Nash (pause for dramatic affect). He said i just need to sail a little farther and i will reach my destination. There i met up with caillou for brunch, We went to nice meal i decided that i didn't want white bean soup so i settled for some split pea. I said goodbye to eddie murphy and caillou and went on my ways.