PROLOGUE

Dreya Miller
"Why are you all the way back there Noah?"

"Don't worry about all that" he said grabbing my wrist but I yank my arm back away from him.

"Don't do me like that" he said as he took out his phone pretending to reply to a nonexistent text as someone drove past us in the student parking.

" I got my new phone" I flashed my iPhone 6s Plus and he grabbed it to get a closer look.

"It's cute, your boobs got bigger."

I unbutton the button that was on the top of my shirt letting my breast show a bit. Noah continue to drool over my big breast. He became bold diving his hand in my shirt and grabbed my left boob giving it a small squeeze.

"Damn." I smiled knowing he couldn't resist.

"Didn't you want your hug I promised?" I started cheesing mighty hard. He grabbed me by my waist into a full hug. He placed his hands on top of my ass and rubbed it a few times.

I just wanted to stay right here in his arms. I missed him for a long time, his touch and his kisses. I felt his paddy wacker against my thigh. Then he whispered in my ear "You missed me?" I nodded.

"I did too."

We broke out from the hug and stared at each other lips. I just wanted to pull him closer but I knew it I did it would cause problems I don't want to deal with. He started to lean in and I started to panic. I had to stop him even though I want him to kiss me like he haven't seen me in years.

"Noah this isn't right. You have a girlfriend."

He sighed, "Yeah you right, I can't do that to her. Even though I know you want me too."

I turn my head so I wouldn't have to look at him. So he couldn't read my face expression. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. And lean close to my lips almost making our lips touch.

"Dreya you can't hide from the truth" he whispered leaving me puzzled.

Yall might be confused don't worry everything come together 🙂

Leave feedback 🤘🏾

Vote and comment ‼️