saved the best for last

Hawaiianboymalak🏖: Samantha why? I thought you loved me? Was that a lie?

Girlymantha😙😙: When your gone I just can't hold myself to resisting all these boys. I'm so so sorry Malak .

Hawaiianboymalak🏖: If you were sorry then I wouldn't be here trying to tell you that you shouldn't be over there being with other people while your in a relationship.

Girlymantha😙😙: I can't anymore. I tried but you can't seem to except it. Goodnight Malak.

???'s pov
I finally got samantha all by herself. I kept quiet as I climbed through her window and under her bed. I waited till she turned off the lights and stabbed her at least 9 times as I covered her mouth. And to top it all of I can blame one of her friends. Let's see what their really capable of.

-The next day-

Kobe's pov
I drove to school with torlenea, meech, dope, and Devontae. We arrived to school pretty early so we was just walking on the track in the back of the school. Kenny,Tazz,Metroo,Vader, and Malak texted us and told us to come to the front of the school. Principle Johnson(female) was trying to stand on a box but fell of more then twice. The first time me,torlenea,meech, and Dope was holding on to each other while laughing. Then the second time Vader, Kenny,Tazz,Metroo,and Malak was cracking jokes about it. Finally she caught her balance and made an announcement. The announcement was about samantha. The principle also said that she was taken and murdered. They found her body on the trails of la Rose park. Two teenagers were walking to school when one tripped and landed right on her body.

Malak's pov
I was angry when they said samantha was dead. Who ever did this will get what they deserve. How could you kill such a sweet n innocent girl.

Kobe's pov
I looked over to my left while hugging torlenea, Kenny was crying, Dope was shocked but not as shocked as meech. Vader seemed as if he wasn't comprehending  what was being said. Tazz and Metroo were standing there hugging each other while crying. Malak looked very angry like angry till the point where he would fight someone for taking a little nibble of his pizza and trust me you don't want to see that. Devontae was just zoned out, maybe trying to grasp all this information at once. And torlenea was in tears, as soon as she heard the words samantha and dead come out the principles mouth the girl was drop and pass out. But luckly I caught her and yet she still passed out. They gave us an early dissmisal and told us to drive safely. I handed torlenea to devontae because he loves right next door to her and I don't so.

Torlenea's pov
I heard the words samantha and dead come out the principles mouth and I fainted but kobe caught me. I didn't think that out of all people in this world it had to be samantha. I was dreaming that samantha was alive and telling me that everything is ok. I wish I didn't say anything.

Devontae's pov
I just stood there shocked as she said samantha was dead. I walked away before kobe told me that I had to drop torlenea off home, my face lightened up. I kinda like torlenea,I know what your gonna say "but You have a girl" yeah that don't mean I can't break up with her and get torlenea for myself. I just can't believe that my friend from 2nd grade is gone.