kenma ~ the cat

I walked on the empty sidewalk on my way home from work, I worked at a pet shop, mostly because of the cats, since dogs and birds freaked me out a bit.
It suddenly started to sprinkle rain a bit. The rain drops fell one by one till thunder striked, it started to rain harder. The temperature changed drastically and became chilly, I sat on a bench under a tree just till the rain went away since my house was still about 1.5 miles away.

I started to daydream a bit since it was taking an awful while for the rain to leave till I saw a small black cat run towards me. I picked it up, it's fur was drenched in water. I started to wonder how long it's been here shivering in the harsh rain until a boy came running towards me too. His hair went past his shoulders a bit since it was also drenched by the rain. As he was comming closer I noticed his unique hair color, black roots but blonde hair that went up more that half way on his hair.
I held the little cat in front of him thinking it was his.
"I'm sorry, here's your cat"
He took the cat and didn't say anything for awhile, he snuggled with the cat giving it warmth in his arms.
"It's not mine, it's a just a stray"
He set the cat down, I gave a smile to see that it looked less cold. It then jumped on to the bench and took a nap on my thighs. The boy leaned against the tree and pulled out a game boy. He turned it on and started to play it, it was like this for a while. Nothing but the tapping noises that he'd make from the game boy and the taps that the droplets make touching the ground.
He put away his game boy and looked at the sky that had just cleared up. He shook my shoulder to wake me up since I fell asleep waiting. I opened my tired eyes a bit to see him smiling at me, but as I rubbed my eyes to wake myself up more he had already left with the black cat trailing after him.

• sorry this was really simple but I kind wanted to keep this a little realistic •