Just The Story

That picture above is of San Fransico's Down Town.

Now to the story

 Waking up in the morning was like any other morning, rough, but I knew that we were going to San Fransico. The last time I went there was a few years ago but that was a road trip to Canada. But now I can get a better memory of this beautiful city. I dressed into my black jeans and a t-shirt I got from school for free. I also got my jacket but I was thinking hard on which I should take. The war was against choosing my thin jacket the has to stay together by a wool/fabric belt, or my wooly jacket that has lots of buttons that is green and I only wear on the coldest days in where I live. In the end I choose the green one.

 We then drove to the Bob Hope airport and that was a long ride. In the airport I found out I was going on the southwest airline. Its strange to me because I never been on that kind of airline before and the difference was that there are no assigned seats so its like a bus. In the plane I was sitting in the middle seat so I couldn't really get really great pictures of us lifting off or videos. The flight was the shortest one I ever been on which was a surprise to me. When we landed we were in an airport that I'm sorry to say but, I forgot what it was called but looked like it was dedicated to Amelia Earhart.

Next, we rented a car and started our long drive to our hotel. I took a lot of pictures while in the car and you'll see soon. I ended up getting EXTREMELY hunger so we went to a Japanese restaurant and ate sushi. It was better than the one at home for some reason. I also enjoyed their chop sticks, you'll see a picture of them too. Now after we ate we went to our car and continued driving. We finally arrived at our hotel and it should've been a breeze because the person I was traveling with had their secretary reserve a room for us (also the person I was traveling with is in my family), but there was a problem. There was no reserved room for us! About twenty minutes later  we bought a room for one night and we went in. The person I was traveling with had to go to work so I had to stay in the room until they came back, and I was NOT allowed to leave.

That whole day seemed boring but I just stay in my room at home all day so what's the difference? Well....I was only left with like half a bottle of water and I had to stay in there for like 6 or 7 hours, but its ok. I decided to upload a chapter on my other book (Why so Quiet) so please check it out and well.....ummmm...... I usually play minecraft but with my account but I forgot the password and I have it written down at home. So that was stupid of me. In the end I just played roblox, watched youtube, done some homework, listened to music, watched a few episodes in Sugar Rush, and texted my friends.

 The person came back and we decided to go to our favorite restaurant that we went to last time when we were here. The drive there was magical. When driving by a cliff I thought there was a fire but it was fog and the fog was falling off the cliff like a waterfall but slowly and we were under it. It was so cool! then we drove on the Golden Gate bridge (it's not actually made of gold if you thought that, its just orange) But it was really foggy. We arrived to our destination and we parked. we got out of the car and it was freezing! even for me and I was wearing my warmest jacket. We ignored it for a few minutes and there was a museum that let people in with free admission for free and they were showing off the WW2 submarine and boat(I forgot what kind). The submarine looked like a sausage but we didn't go inside, it was way too cold, but I saw the two things in the water behind the building. We went into the nearest souvenir shop and looked for a jacket. We found a jacket but it wasn't warm enough so I looked on the other side and I  found the WARMEST JACKET EVER! it was really expensive but we bought it. The person I was with took my green jacket and I wore the new jacket but the smallest size we found was size M or medium.

We walked some more and found saw the famous prison island. Its called the Alcatraz Prison but its now just a tourist attraction. Here's a picture I found of it online,

We walked onward to the plaza of where our favorite restaurant is but there was a whole section of the road we were walking on filled with writing in chalk saying," Stop killing,", "stop killing other humans,"," Stop killing your babies" I started...

We walked onward to the plaza of where our favorite restaurant is but there was a whole section of the road we were walking on filled with writing in chalk saying," Stop killing,", "stop killing other humans,"," Stop killing your babies" I started having second thoughts about the people here. If you want to go to our favorite restaurant go to the Fog Harbor Fish House. We just ate clams and clam chowder but I felt like I overate. since tomorrow I was gonna be stuck in the room for lunch time we ordered fish 'n' chips to go.

we drove back and we were real tired. We changed into our PJ's and I was still wearing my jacket, I put the food away and went to sleep last. (sleeping in the jacket as well) We woke up really early in the morning to eat breakfast so that they can go to work. We ate at the hotel buffet and I took some food to eat as snacks. But I was still really full when I got back to the room. I decided to work on homework only but...I played roblox for most of the time. I then ate lunch but it was still too much so I didn't finish it. Then came the time that I had to pack up and leave the room. I did so while face timing my best friend. I left and stayed in the lobby waiting for the person to come back. It was like 3 and a half hours until they came back but I ate the free cookies they had near the water. I got into our car and we started driving back to the airport. I took more pictures (which you will see soon).

We arrived at the airport and I did some more homework. We got on the plane (same airlines) and I got the window seat so better videos, Yay (please comment how I should post the videos without posting them on youtube) WE got back and it was night time so THE END.