The morning of the first day of school.

~Yasmine~

I woke up from my 8 hour "nap" and remembered it was the first day of school.
Today is the day i have been waiting for my whole life.MY SENIOR YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL WOOT WOOT!  I cant belive this is finally my last year of school.
I decided to wake up my bestfriend since we live together. Her mom and dad died in a bad car accident, so me and my mom decided to bring her in.

"RIRI" i yelled causing her to jump.

"What" she asked angrily

"Today is the first day of our last year of high schoool" i said excitedly.

"Oh my goshhh" she jumped outta bed and squealed.

"Lets listen to our favorite rappers before we get ready" i said.

"Bet" she said pulling out her phone

She turned on "Take a step back"- Xxxtentacion & Ski mask the slump god

"FUCKED UP FUCKED UP FUCKED UP FUCKED UP FUCKED UP FUCKED UP" we both started to yell until my mom bust in the room.

"Girls calm down, Im trying to sleep." she said tiredly.

"Sorry mom" we said in unison.

She left and we turned off the music to get ready for school.

I went in the bathroom to start my daily hygiene and put my headphones in. I started listening to "Looking for a star" by Xxxtentacion.
(Yes this is my real favorite rapper/singer)

"Cant seem to explain a thing going on in my head on in my head" i started before Riri bust in the bathroom.

"GUESS WHAT" she yelled.

"WHAT"

"WE SENIORS GIRLLLL"

"Okurrrrr"

We have been waiting for this moment for 13 years!

I decided to pick out my clothes. I wore a red off-the-shoulder crop top, Light blue high waisted pants, and red and white vans.

I feel like this year will be the best and i will find friends that will last forever. Just like Riri has lasted forever💗

Me and Riri became friends in kindergarten.

~13 years ago~
We were in the same class and a boy spilled a juice bottle on me. The boy just laughed and walked away and Riri came over to me.

"Do you need help?" she asked me.

"No i am fine" i said crying.

"No you aren't" she said while wipping off my shirt.

She took me to the nurse to call my mom and get a change of clothes.

After that moment me and Rhianna became bestfriends!🤗

~Present~
"YASMINE" Riri yelled snapping me outta my thoughts