3

Kora pov

I woke up and walked to the bathroom took a shower and did my hygiene and brushed my hair and got dressed. It put on sweatpants and a t-shirt. It's been four weeks since me and Yb talked if u wanna know but ion give a damn. I got blue up and showered and dressed. I dropped her off by her nanny and went to my job. I walked in and helped a little.

That night

I walked onto the stage and my song came on.

I did my dance and collected my money and going backstage I counted and put it in a neat stack. I made 955 dollars.

Then Bruce came back.

Bruce: HEY LADIES WASSUP!

Then she came up to me.

Bruce: u got a lap dance.

Me: with who?

Bruce: they say it's a surprise. Private room #1

Me: ight.

I put on my black lingerie and went to the room only to be face to face with youngboy.

Me: bruh! Are u serious!

Yb: aye I'm just here for the dance.

Me: w.e gimme the money.

He handed me for a naked lap dance I did last time. Oh boy!.

I sat on his lap with us face to face. I took my bra off and kissed him. I bent over pulling down my panties. I touch my pussy tracing it with the tip of my finger nail. I stood up and he grabbed me kissing me. I unbuttoned his pants and stuck his member in me slowly. I moaned. He speeded up making me go crazy.

Yb: what's my name?!

Me: y-young-b-boyy!

Yb: nope that ain't it! Try again!

He went faster,harder and deeper. I was so close. I felt it coming.

Yb: what it is!

Me: I-i'm finna cum!

Yb: hold it what's my name?!

Me: I-Im cumming!!

Yb: Hold it.

Me: DADDY!!

I came everywhere. I put my clothes and found a towel and wiped it up. I walked out.

The next morning

I woke up and ran to the bathroom and threw up. No! No! No! Please don't tell me I'm pregnant.

After 7 pregnancy test

I'm officially pregnant. I gotta do something.

2 months later

So I've been saving up and I have 5,789 dollars from stripping and McDonalds. Tonight we were going to catch a plane. I was gone take me and blue to move to Florida. I bought the apartment and got another car. It ain't nothing but 2 bedrooms and a bathroom, living room and kitchen. I got a small car.

I got us ready and we got to the airport

I got us ready and we got to the airport. The airplane didnt leave for an hour but oh well. I mailed the test to kentrell and ima send him pictures. The airplane boarded and we got on.