Chapter 12: Touch Me

Melfina loved the way Katsuki held onto her; his arms were wrapped protectively around her waist; Katsuki taking full advantage of her skirt to touch and play. The city provided a much-needed break from the gym and the dramas of small town life – but it was time to return and proceed with training.

Everyone was waiting for the bus to arrive and take them home. The airport manager, good man that he is, was waiting for Melfina with her car keys in hand. And the car parked out front.

"Jeez, must be nice!"  Eijiro was starring at the Gallardo with bit of drool dripping from the corner of his mouth

"Jeez, must be nice!" Eijiro was starring at the Gallardo with bit of drool dripping from the corner of his mouth.

"I would offer a ride, but there are only two seats, and both are taken." the Omega giggled – the arms around her waist tightening, warm lips pressed against the back of her neck. It's hard to believe it's only been a few weeks since the two started dating – but the time away made all the difference in their creating a stronger bond.

"Hey love-birds, you're more than welcome to go. The bus is here, and we will leave you guys behind..." Shoto knew the world of first love; Momo and he were the same way, but they had to die it down since, it would result in awkward moments – for other people.

Melfina blushed – controlling her PDA was difficult; then again, she didn't really give a damn. Moving forward, she made her Alpha shuffle towards the car – not wanting to release his hold.

"Kacchan – let go. I need to drive." The omega whined, pouting. The Alpha let's go, only to steal a sweet kiss that made every woman in the circumference blush.

"I haven't heard my name called that way since we were kids...I missed it." Another kiss. If they kept kissing, it would have escalated to something worse – but Melfina forced her lover to the passenger side of the car.

"Nice car – not as good as my McLaren of course, but nice." Katsuki took in the interior; clean and edgy.

"Pfffft – you wish your McLaren was better – if you don't know lover boy, Lamborghinis have the power and the handling." Those were fighting words and she knew it. Then again – she loved getting her man riled up in all sorts of ways.

Starting the car up – Melfina revs the engine, teasing her mate at the power he was about to feel.

"Please don't tell me you're going to speed?" A cocky smirk adorning his Adonis face. OF COURSE, she wasn't going to speed. She was only going to accelerate the car within a 20 second range and probably get caught by a cop – but no, speeding is irresponsible...

45-ish minutes later.

"Admit it, you like my car." The two had been arguing of who had the better vehicle – neither budging on their decision. Pulling into her garage – Melfina noticed the McLaren parked inside. It dawned on her, they didn't speak about what happened the day she left – would it be a bad idea to talk about it now?