|| Paranoid {Lashton} ||

"Ashton, Wake up."

"No" i reply.

"You have to. Its your first day of school!"

"Mum" i mumble, not even listening

I Start thinking. "God mum you are so annoying"

Dont say that! She might Listen. Though, my mum shows no sign of hearing that, i think.

"Okay Hun." She says, and walks out of my room Closing the door.

I Get up, Undress, Hop in the shower and realise its the the first day of school. Only because i was Half asleep when she told me.

what if i get hurt? what if i die today? I Think.

You see, i have this "Disorder" . Call it Paranoia.

I Think everything bad, is going to happen. From robbing, to Serial killers.

I Hate having it, Because it really effects who i am.-

When i hop out of the shower, i get dressed, and hurry out the door not caring about eating. Like i ever did..

"Hey Ash!" Mike says running up to me.

"Hi mikey." i say turning around, every few seconds to see if anyone is following us.

"So.. uhm.. I Met this new kid a few days ago. His name is Calum. He's coming to our school, and has a friend he said he wanted to show us"

I Just nod, thinking about meeting new people and shake my head, staring at the concrete below my feet while my hands are in my pocket.

"Whats wrong ash?"

I Sigh.

"I just... My paranoia.. i hate it. Mikey. I Cant deal with it."

Michael Stops me, turning me to face him.

"Ashton, i wish you didnt have it either. It kind of effects our relationship. Not in a bad way, just saying. This sounds cheesy but... Dont let it get to you okay?"

A corner of my mouth turns up, and i hug him.

"Thanks mikey" i Mumble into his shoulder, and pull apart.

"Lets get to school Now ash.. Calums kinda' cute yanno..." Michael trails off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! this is a story im debating on if i should keep writing. :P

Comment please :))