This cant be true!

[knock*knock*] Sung woke up to knocks at the door, he got up and forced himself to open the door. "Can I help...." Sung stoped when he saw Haru "yes you can help me" Haru said with a smirk "she's in her room" Sung said in a deep tone before he turned around, Haru came inside and shut the door and grabbed sung by his waist and held him "did you miss me?" He said in a sexy tone "actually no" sung said as he pulled away from Haru and walked to his room.

Sung's POV

"Ugh I fucking hate him with his perfect hair,cute
smile,the way he smells well fuck his abs are probably perfect too...wait a second...what the hell am I thinking! I sound like a fucking creep" I thought but I just brushed it off and went to sleep.

Hours later :<<<<<
"Babe ima go to the store, want anything?" Rose said with a smile "nothanks baby,I'm good" haru said nicely "okay" Rose said before she walked downstairs and left.
Haru got up and walked to sungs room and laid next to him, I woke up to Haru next to me, "AHHH" I fell off the bed screaming "what are you doing?" I asked as I stood up "Just came to check on you" Haru said with a smile "Well I'm fine so you can leave now" I said, he walked closer to me and grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into a kiss, I quickly pulled away wiping my mouth "Gosh, What is wrong with you" I said "I'm just crazy for you, you keep me up all night and your always on my mind" he said with a smile. "I'm home!" Rose yelled from downstairs "gotta blast" Haru said as he winked before he left, "he can't be serious....right?"I thought to myself as I sat back on my bed.

Hey guys I'm soooo sorry that this story is extremely late I've been working on my other story "The Teacher" check it out and I'm also sorry that this chapter was short but stay tuned for Friday. Ima start writing every Friday btw I hope you enjoyed this byeeee♥️💫