{07}

Donghyuck was humming a beautiful, soothing melody while staring at the ceiling, that same question kept on repeating in his head.

"How did I turned into a human?"

He asked himself once again. How and why did he even turned into a human?

He doesn't know either.

"Yah Donghyuck, how about take a shower?" A voice can be heard across the room, suprising the cat person.

Donghyuck sat up and looked at Mark, "How about no? I hate water."

Mark walked towards him and said, "Whether you like it or not, you're taking a shower."

Donghyuck shooked his head, "No."

Mark walked nearer the bed, and once he is near enough, he got on the bed and trapped Donghyuck between his arms, staring threatingly to the person beneath him. Donghyuck could only gulp in nervousness.

"Don't be a silly kitty Hyuckie-ah."

Donghyuck then finally had the strength, and pushed Mark off of him. "F-fine."

---

Donghyuck and Mark was standing inside the bathroom for almost 30 minutes, yet no one still moved.

"What am I going to do?" Donghyuck asked, in a hushed tone, finally breaking the quiet atmosphere between them both.

"I-i don't know." just Mark could only say, and looked away with a burning face.

That only made Donghyuck pout.

He then remembered what Jaemin always do with Jeno.

"Yeah yeah, turn around."

"But I want to-"

"No you silly ass bitch, you go turn around before I fucking bitch slap you."

"Sorry!"

That's it! Donghyuck thought.

"How about you turn around?"

Mark looked back at Donghyuck confused, "What?"

"Turn around so I can take this off." Donghyuck repeated, making Mark face palm himself.

Why didn't he thought of that earlier?

Surprising, the cat is more intelligent than the human he is.