In Love with my Best Friend By Kief Phalashol

Hi! By the way I was Cynric Keefe N. Phalashol, 14 years old, Singer,Writer,JoiningChoir, and Actor

First day at school I now, by the way! Tipolo National High School pupils rewarded me now. I'm in Grade Eight, it's so very confusing me because the amount of classroom. Until I went to the classroom ko'ng true, HAHA xD. Many meet me, just before I'm here in this place, I do not even know the habits of the people here.

Uwian until we met again and the cousin ko'ng katarayan surplus. Ko'ng noticed there with her ​​daughters, she was lovely! Perhaps to the witch classmate ko'ng cousin, haha!

Cynric: hi! What's your name?

Girl: I Leizel the way, Rhona's classmates. You?

Cynric: Cynric the way, her cousin;)

Until we always him with every surgery, I met my cousin's classmate. Leizel Jesus Rojo, John Philip Juatashe, John Vincent Estrella, Michael Florentino, Angel Faith Paciencia, Cherry Mae Asignar and much more! They also righteous. And realized that I will treat my cousin shovel lover John Vincent was up to them. May sheepish when Vincent but.I do not know!

And I will treat you to find ta-transfer was turned Leizel in Jagobiao, I cried continuously. Serious! my world seems to crumble when I realized 'that! And did we text, but I do not dumiskarte add My cousin Mad.Excellent because eh!

Cynric: can woo?

Leizel: available, provided you kindly and not deceitful.

Cynric: Yes, I promise! never lolokohin income. So? we are?

Leizel: yes: D

Cynric: yes! thank you my Chaie <3 ILOVEYOU!

Leizel: iLoveyoutoo my Choie <3

OMG, we have! I super fun today. My girlfriend the best girl for me: D he always empty my mind. I Namimiss him! We always nagtatawagan.

And I have already named Nica text Miral, I was lost in thought Leizel. Until I courted female katext ko'ng 'to! I also answered. And 'Two-timer I Yon, Nica was always empty my mind was lost myChaie <3

I'm confused, confused the two of them, both of them I loved. Advice of my ka'text U .. I choose who I love more! But they are two priests eh.

Until Leizel's found that I was Two-time , Painful ko'ng know I did but I also difficult situation!

Until we break it's Leizel and Nica. And I'm single now, I feel sorry for Leizel! I loved her, but I just struck him. But now, I still love him and I move on already.

 I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND !!!!!!!

LEIZEL MARTURILLAS ROJO <3

                                                  ------T H E   E N D-----

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang In Love with my Best Friend By Jairo Kenji Hamasaki 🎉