Goodbyes

Jungkooks pov

I was packing my thinks when I heard a knock on my door. "Jungkook-ahh can we talk?". I didn't answer and kept packing. " Jungkook If you don't open up we will have a problem. I sighed and went against the door. I opened it to see Jin-Hyung in front of me. I looked into his eyes "what?" I questioned. "There is maybe a way to get Tae back," He said but I still was confused. "How?" I asked.

He told me his plan and I nodded. I hope it works. Not that it won't work just that Jins plans don't work that often.

Jin's pov

"Are you okay?" I asked Jungkook that looked down. "I didn't know he will be going soon" Jungkook answered subbing. "I'm sorry Jungkook i-" He cut me off. "We tried," He said trying to hold his tears. I never saw Jungkook upset about someone before. Maybe army's but this time it's about a person. I gave him a hug and he hugged me back. The plan didn't work out as we thought it made it even worst. Tae is gonna leave tomorrow and Jungkook is gonna stay.

Taehyungs pov

I packed my things put it aside and went to the kitchen. When I went there I saw Jin and Jungkook sitting and talk. They didn't notice me so I decided to listen to there conversation.

"I-i don't want him to leave," Jungkook said subbing.

"Don't worry you can still see him in your free time?" Jin said convincing him. Jungkook wiped his tears away and looked t Jin. "Maybe it's better if I forget him," he said and I start to gasp for air. I gasped to loud so I turned around to hide myself. I start to tear up as I gulped. Is he really gonna forget me?. I thought to myself.

"Maybe its the best way," Jin said agreeing with Jungkook. That's enough. I walked out from my hiding spot and stood wait tears in my eyes. "You... R-really gonna forget me?" I asked looking at them. Jungkook then stood up from his chair. "No Taehyung I didn't-" I cut him off. "Maybe it's better that I leave," I said went to my room took my stuff. I was about to run away when he blocked the door. "Move" I spoke

"I'm not letting you go," He said angerly

"You said you will forget me... Means you don't care if I leave or not, so please move"

"No"

"Move! I said it 3 times"

"STILL I won't MOVE!" He screamed right in front of my face.

I gulped and sat on the bed "Then I'll wait until you are tired" I spoke.

-awkward silence-

"I do care about you, you know, " He said but I didn't say something back.

"I thought if I forget you... Maybe I won't miss you"

"Whenever we are separated... It hurts"

"Why can't we be together," He said and pushed the wall will full speed.

"J-jungkook-ahh why did you do that for?" I said and rushed to him. "Are you okay?" I asked well looking at his injured hand. He pulled his hand away from mine. "If you want to leave, go ahead I won't bother you," He said.

I stared at him with confuses. First, he tells me to not leave now he wants me to leave.

I sat on the bed again facing him as he looked at me. "Cmon what are you waiting for?"

"I'm supposed to leave tomorrow," He said lying down on the bed. "You could have said so," He said and lied beside me on the bed.

"I would never forget you hyung," He said as he begins to play with my hair. "And I won't forget about you either".

After small talks, we finally made up and end up sleeping. Next day I woke up early and before Kookie.

"Visit me whenever you are free. Goodbye, I love you" I said and kissed him on the forehead. Before I could leave kookie said something unforgetful "I love you too, hyung". I begin to tear up but left him sleeping on my bed.

A/N: Ohh what a twist what's gonna happened in the next episode?

Sometimes life is unfair but we still accept it

Behind the scene

Jk: NOOO HYUNG DONT LEAVE ME!!!!

Tae: Kookie I won't ever leave you

Auther: *Looks at both of them and subbs*

Tae: *glares at Author* You should cry, making both of us separate

kooki: *subbing well hugging Tae* Yeah you should

Namjoon: Hey Auther, What was the drama name you recommended?

Tae: Drama? *looks at Auther with evil eyes*

Author: I can explain

Tae: Are you Cheating on us with that drama bullshit? Don't tell me you are gonna forget about us?

Author: Taehyung I will never forget about taekook. Plus dramas is just acting and they are not real...

Namjoon: Hello, I'm still here and I really want to watch that gay drama you recommended.

Tae: A gay drama!!!???

Kookie: I and hyung always watch gay dramas *giggles*

Auther: really! Let's watch it together

Auther, kookie, Tae and Namjoon all of them watched a gay drama and cried at the very end.