Chapter 1 of my Version of the AU

On one rainy day, Vincent takes the kids to Freddy's. Bart and Vincent are different because they are allowed to carry melee weapons. Vincent knew that Bart wanted to play pirates and Brandy wanted to sing and play the guitar. Meanwhile, Alfred is singing so good that other children and even the animatronics came to listen. Freddrick is still singing horribly when, he is taking singing lessons. Oliv was making pizza for everyone. Bart and his uncle, Vincent, was pretending that they were the animatronics. Brandy and Oliv came to check on everyone. Vincent was walking and saw that Joshua Peterson was possessing Fredbear and Chris Peterson was possessing The Puppet. While, he saw this he walked to them and said hello. Joshua said hi back to Vincent, while Chris saw that Vincent was loosing his humanity. But, when Joshua hugged Vincent, Vincent's humanity returned. So Chris realized that Vincent just wanted to be loved. Joshua brought Vincent to Henry Peterson, the creator of the animatronics, and said Vincent's real name. Joshua said, "Dad, meet William Afton!" Henry came and said," Old friend, it is good to see you again." Then Joshua said," Is Afton Robotics going to help Fazbear Entertainment, Dad and Mr. Afton?" Then Vincent (William Afton) said,"Yes, Afton Robotics is going to help Fazbear Entertainment." After he said that the restaurant closed and everyone went home.
___________________________
Joshua: Seriously
FNaF_Plays: What?
Joshua: Nothing
FNaF_Plays: So everyone tell me if you liked chapter one of my version of FNAF Ghost Children AU. Goodbye everyone till next time!
Joshua: Also enjoy this group picture along with Freddrick.

 Goodbye everyone till next time!Joshua: Also enjoy this group picture along with Freddrick