4

Saturday came around much slower than I had hoped.

Troye and I spoke every day leading up to Saturday, yet I was still desperately excited to see him in person again.

When Saturday finally arrived, I woke up to my alarm at 11 am.

I threw the covers off of my body and went to my closet.

I pulled out a white T-shirt and black jeans that were ripped at the knee and my leather jacket along with my binder.

I jumped into the shower and washed my hair and body.

I jumped out of the shower after 15 minutes and dried off and got dressed.

I brushed through my hair and pulled it into a man bun.

I ate a small breakfast of toast and tea.

Once I finished I brushed my teeth before leaving the house at 12:45 to meet Troye.

I took the bus down the high street and walked into the Starbucks Troye and I agreed to meet in.

I ordered a caramel cream frappe before heading upstairs.

I spotted Troye first and he was frowning at something on his phone.

I could see Troye properly this time, The last time I saw him, It was too dark to truly see him.

He had brown curly hair, which was well tamed. He had lightly tanned skin and pouted ink lips and a jawline sculped by god himself.

He wore a white T-shirt with blue jeans and a denim jacket. Double denim was known to be a dreadful match, yet he wore it well.

I smiled and pulled out my phone and sent him a text.

Found you ;P

Troye read the text and his frown was quickly replaced with a smile. He looked up and scanned the room and his bright blue sparkling eyes met my green ones and my heart skipped a beat.

I walked over to him and he stood up and wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me into a warm hug.

"Is it weird to say I missed you?" Troye asked.

I shook my head with a grin.

"I missed you too" I reply.

****

Troye and I spent an hour and a half in Starbucks talking and getting to know each other.

Troye showed me the beginning of a new song he's writing and I showed him some of my poems which he had a positive reaction too.

Troye and I decided to head to a nearby park to talk.

The two of us walked through the large green area and found a large willow tree and I lay on my back under the tree.

Troye joined me and lay down, he placed his head on my stomach and I lay my hand over his chest.

Troye shuffled up slightly so that his head was on my chest and he slipped his fingers through mine.

We lay silently like that for a while before Troye rolled off me and stood up, holding out his hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked, taking his hand and he pulled me up.

Troye didn't say anything, he just grinned and we walked along hand in hand towards the playground.

"Oh god" I say with a laugh as I realised what he wanted to do.

Troye opened the gate and held it open for me.

I thank him as I walk through the gate.

Troye suddenly ran ahead towards the swings sat down as he beckoned me over.

I went to sit on the swing next to Troyes but he pulled me back and sat me on his lap.

Troye pushed off on the swing and we sat swinging for a while.

"This is sooo romantic Mellet" I said.

Troye chuckled.

"Well, I try, I try" Troye said.

I smiled in response before standing up.

I pulled Troye up with me.

"Let's dance" I say.

"To what!?" Troye exclaimed.

I shrugged.

"Sing me one of your songs" I reply.

Troye thought for a moment.

Suddenly Troye took my hands and placed them around his neck and began to dance slowly.

"I can't make you love me, but I'll try, oh the lord knows how hard I'll try, and I can't make you need me, but I'll try, oh the lord knows how hard I'll try" Troye sang.

I smiled.

"That's a really old one of mine" Troye laughed.

"Like I'm talking 7 years!" Troye added.

I laughed.

"Well, It sounds wonderful" I said.

Troye grinned.

"Thanks" He replied with a small blush.

*****

Once the date had ended, Troye insisted on walking me home.

We strolled back to mine hand in hand discussing our favourite animals. Troye and I both agreed that Koalas were the cuddliest and therefore one of the best.

We reached my front door and almost in synch, turned to face each other.

"I had a really lovely day Troye, thank you" I say.

Troye smiled.

"Me too" He replied.

I reached for my keys.

"Um, well, I guess I should-" I started.

Troye cut me off by pulling me into a tight hug.

"Text me" Troye said.

"I will, dont worry" I replied.

Troye pulled away.

"See you soon" Troye said with a smile.

"See you soon" I replied.