The Quest

First day of school seems weird.Time warps appearing everywhere.I am Lloyd White, a student in Montehanna High school.I am with my weird friend Glenn .The time warps got him.I am in a conquest to save him.

                                                                                        10:00 am

I was getting food from the cafe.But then, the lights flickered revealing 2 ghosts.They gave me a scroll.It was drawn there 1oo triangles.The lights went on again.I ran to our princial but then when I opened the principal office.I fell to a hole bringing me to a pixelated world jusst like a......GAME!!! Iwas shocked to see all the fire and stuf.But I was shocked like never before when I saw Glenn.He was in a room covered with lazers, sharks,gurads(guards made out of fire and water) and traps.But at the end of the trap,there stood a man with a hundreds of triangular spikes.Is this what the ghosts meant?I ran to the lazers and avoided those. I was deeply wounded.I was chased by the sharks. I lured them to the lasers ,they jumped and was burnt.I was trapped by the spike trap that shoots spikes.I was shot n the head and chest. I died for amoment.Then I thought, I am in a game. "So, I have another life" I said while reviving.I ran through the traps . I got tons of wounds.Until I faced Chontara,King of spikes he shot spikes at me. An idea came to my head quickly, it was like dodgeball.I dodged and dodged.I attacked him..

I rescued Glenn and he said something shocking."Sorry,I brought you here, the truth is........this is where I live ,a RPG game, I am the....brother of....Chontara............." he said as he slowly disappeared through the darkness " A voice said something to me,that there are more enemies I need to battle.

Chondara turned human and he is now Lloyd's ally.