Chapter 27

Sanyukta's alarm clock died down for the uncountable times but she didn't flinched a bit. She slept off in the morning only after shedding pool of tears. She didn't know why it pained so much to go him away, she was never ready for a day where she would cry over a guy, she was not ready for a commitment..but most of all she was not at all ready to lose randhir. La...st few months were like fairytale to her..she was not only a pincess in piyu's word but randhir treated her like a real princess. She was so used to randhir's affection till now but today she saw him in different shade where he just shoved her out and walked out.

She didn't remember how she came to her old apartment n slept off in the dirty bed like that.. She cringed as her alarm rang up again and she woke up lazily.

She looked around her and the mess and dirt of her own room made her miss randhir's home again where she had a room of her..

She sighed and murmured to herself, "this is what you wanted sanyu..now you have to deal"

She wiped her tears and decided to go to randhir's place to bring back her cloths and other belongings she had there. She went to bathroom and heard her bell rang up. She hurriedly reached to the expecting what if by miracle it was randhir there but her heart shattered seeing his driver at her door.

"madam ji...sir ne kaha aapke saman ko yahan lane" the driver informed
Sanyukta just nodded and took her luggage from him and she felt like a knife twisted in her heart realising she just missed a chance to see piyu n that house for last time...

#####

Sanyukta set on her desk and tried to concentrate on the file in her hand. But does her heart ever follow her brain..no..n obviously again this time sanyukta's heart betrayed her and again and again her heart would flatter at simple ring of her intercom. She knew randhir was in his cabin and but he didn't ask for her once. She wouldn't admit but she was dying to see his face once..she didn't wanted but her heart was sinking in every passin...g minute knowing he was only few meters away physically but miles n miles away from her in reality.

"sanyukta mam..sir asked for you" mishti informed and Sanyukta almost sprung up to his cabin in instant.

"may i come in?" She asked opening his door a little.

"yes miss aggarwal, come in" his cold voice hit her eardrum, she sighed realising she was again Miss aggarwal..not his sanyu.

"i thought you wouldn't ask for me ever" she blunted out.

"i don't want to mix our personal matters in office work miss aggarwal and m mature enough to respect your decision too" randhir said looking at her eyes directly...

Sanyukta felt her whole body shaken up under his gaze and she suddenly missed his warm loving look he used to throw in her way everytime.

"i appreciate your decision" she murmured.

"and yeah..i talked to kishore uncle few hours ago, i told him you are ready to handle his business and you are not needed here anymore" randhir informed and sanyukta's eyes widened in horror.

"wwwhat?"

"i heard how efficiently you handled my office in my absence, n i feel its the right time uncle should handover his business to you..after all its your dream" randhir explained and sanyukta felt her knees giving up on her..she sat on the chair in front of his desk and randhir handed her a paper..

"what is this?" She mumbled.

"nothing much miss aggarwal..it just saying you will be leaving my company by end of this month" randhir's words hit her soul and his eyes pierced through her orbs.

"you want me gone?" She asked.

"i have no way to keep you here" he answered.

#####

Please give your feedback...

#Madhusmita_Das