Chapter 4: I'M NOT GAY!

Satoshi's POV:

What... am I doing?! I just kissed him. I'm not gay! I'm not!

Oh... fuck it! Who cares anyway?! I love him and I can't hide it!

I stared at him in surprise, 'What did you just say?' My eyes widened.

'I know... it's dumb. And you're not gay... wait, I didn't even kiss you! You kissed me! I should be the one asking questions!' He spewed.

'You just said you love me. I think we both deserve to ask questions' His cheeks flushed a deep red. 'I fucking know what I fuckin said! I... god, you are insufferable! You are the most selfish, intolerable, ungrateful, boisterous brute I've ever met and you just... you just- argh!' He grabbed my collar and kissed me.

He's being so... aggressive. It's... kinda hot. He pinned me down against the chair then pulled away. I looked up at him cautiously.

'So... er... sex?' I laughed...

... and then I felt his hand strike against my face. Ouch... probably shouldn't make jokes around an incredibly pissed off and... from what I can see... horny werewolf.

'I can't believe you! You steal my first kiss and then laugh about it! You absolute... I don't even know what to call you!' He raged. Like the idiot I am, I decided to push further.

'Babe... honeybun... you could start by calling me those?' I joked. He kicked my shin, 'Ow ow ow!'

He yelled some more, 'You bastard! I put my heart into that confession and you don't even care!'

'Y-you think I don't... love you back?'

'Of course you don't! This is just another one of your pranks! Well... you really stepped over the line with this one!' He said. This really pushed me over the line, 'So... you think it's a prank, huh? Well, I'm willing to prove my love!'

'And that was my first kiss too, y'know?!'...