(0)

I walk up to the tall gates in awe, fear filling my veins as I realize where I stand. At a small desk I see two men. One had black Spiky hair, and a bandage laying horizontally across his face, the other had flat brown hair with bangs, covering one of his eyes. Both of them appear to be laying on each other's shoulder, taking a nap. I lean over the desk and tap the one closest to me, who happens be the brunette, on the shoulder.

"U-um excuse me?" I say, silently questioning if I should just turn around and leave. I can feel my face burning up. They both jerk up in shock, and take a quick glance around. "State your business!" The raven headed man exclaimed. They both seem to be still a bit groggy, as their eye lids droop the slightest bit. "I, u-um, need to sp-speak to the Hokage?" my vocal cords just managed to squeak out, as I duck my head and rap my arms around my chest as my eyes stung. They probably think I'm pathetic, real pathetic and weak. Probably think I'm just some helpless girl.

Would they even be wrong though? That's exactly what I am. My name is Hide. I'm not exactly from here. Reality has bent, and I have found myself in front of the towering gates of Konoha.

Perhaps I'm insane, or perhaps some god had taken crack and wrote a fanfic. All I know is, I should be dead. But here I am. My eyes stung some more, as I sat in the uncomfortable silence.

The two men glance at each other, looking as if they are having a conversation with their eyes alone. The one I know as Kotetsu Hagane, pushes himself up onto his feet and nods, saying a quick "follow me."