Chapter2

Nicia P.O.V

It's been a month since that scene with jacob , i've been letting his mom take Dovontae to see him. Jacob would try to call me , but i would reject the calls.I been talking more and more with rayon. I guess you can say we hitting it off :0 . Rayon  is very caring for a drug dealer and very trustworthy too . i don't want to fall for him but we have a date tonight.  And  I'm happy to be going to it  , I mean i'm single . Just because I have a baby by Jacob E. Perez , don't mean he own me. Rayon Was the first dude that ain't Scared that I'm jacob's baby momma.As I'm lying down , i get a call from a Unknown number interupting my thoughts.I huffed wondering who the fuck could this be ? I answered the phone and said..,

[Phone Convo]

Me: Um.. Who The Hell Is This Calling Me ??*Says With a rude attitude*

??: Aye Bitch , You better Check that attitude before you lose your toungue. Why  you been ingoring my calls ? Why Ain't You Been coming  To see Me Huh ?? I need a place to stay In a Week so  coming home.

Me: Jacob i idgaf about you no more . im done with your bullshit ok ?? Im not a bitch , Im not a hoe , and I'm not a trick . I'm your Baby Mamma !! Damn don't that mean something to you ? You Need to  respect me more because I'm not one of side hoes you can just fuck and duck once in a while . You know what Fuck you Bye !

jacob: Wait Till i get o-(gco)

 I hung  up on him. Fuck him . He don't run me ugh he think he can run people.  it was 10:30 p.m  and Dovontae came in my room rubbing his eyes and sniffing . I got up from my comfy bed and squatted right infront of  him , holding my lil boy . 

Me: What's wrong sweetie ?Why you crying ?

Dovontae:*wipes eyes and sniffs* i had a bad dweam . can i sleep with you mommy ?

Me:* Rubbing my baby's head* Ok sweetie Go climb in it .

 Dovontae Nodded then went to my bed and climbed on it him layed there for a few minutes then fell asleep . i watched as my lil man layed there peaceful and snuggled Under my covers. I kissed his lil head and covered him a lil more . I went downstairs and fixed me a sandwich. While i put up the meat and cheese, there's a knock on my  door .I huffed , can't nigga eat in peace with out bullshit. " Who is it ??" i said Loud  while walking to the door . " its rayray." he said. I Smiled i  brushed the crumps  off my face and brushed my big shirt i had on  and my black booty shorts. i had my  hair down  I looked ok. " okay coming" i said trying to sound sweet and cute .i opened the door and there was rayray  with his two long braids , a black dew rag and a white wife beater with black sweats and house shoes .

Me:*Mumbles*Damnnn.. He Hella sexy..

rayray:*laughs* i Heard that annd you ain't lookin to bad yourself .*licking his lips then snirking*

Me:*blushes then gives him a hug,standing on her tippy toes* lolsz oh yea so why you here ?

rayRay:*Hugging her back and looking down at her* Case i wanted to see my girl . What I can't come see her huh ?

me: *Laughing and playfully hitting him* i didn't say we a couple yet .

Rayray:*playulls pushes me* A nigga can dream can't he ?Aye Prodigy Also keep along if it's alright.

Me: Naw its Not Ok .my Baby  is sleeping ok so i think you Should leave . im Srry bout that cal you tomorrow.*pushes him out the front door*

While i was pushing him out the front door he turned around and grabbed me hard.Then I noticed his eyes looked like he was high.He looked at he was anger and lust. i knew this looked because this was the same exact look jacob gave me when he wanted some p***y. I got scared ,then frowned and yelled in his face .

Me: Ray let go of me ! Df you think you are ?!

Ray:*shakes me hard and throws me on the couch* Bitch stfu ! i been waiting months for this. I see How you look at me. Don't fight this.(this part made me laugh <------From friday damon"Don't fight this")

Me;* trying to break from his graps but he strounger than me* ouch your hurting Me ! MOVEE * Tries to get up*

Ray:*Slaps Nicia Hard ,She Falls back on the couch* Bitch stfu !!  I Been seeing how you was when jacob was out . Always wearing tight shit , showing off that body.Now you scared . Well it's too late just take this d**k Like a true bitch you is .* Pins nicia down and Dovontae Rubs in and hits him*

Dovontae : Get off My mwommyZ! * Hits Him*

Ray: *Pushes Dovontae* Move Lil bitch

Me: So  is This what you Want ? Huh ? You gone Rape Me Infront My child?

Ray Hesitated For a moment then got off me and left. I got up and ran to my front door and slammed it sut a nd locked it . I grabbed Dovontae and hugged him.

Dovontae: Mwommy I Miss daddy :(

I Rubbed his Head with tears coming out my eyes 

Me: i know Baby . i miss daddy too

--------------------------------------------------------------------

WDF Are You Thinking rayray ? You Sick basterd!

 Oh Shit If Jacob  Found Out , There's Gone be trouble !!!!

Two Fans ,1 comment 1 vote . !! Come On its not that hard fareal doe . Show The support!!!!!

Peace Nergoos And Negroolets !!