5

Danny's POV

Me and Jas are both at my house right now. We already went to work and she is helping me set up a little get together. 

Right now I'm putting drinks and some weed out. It really is a LITTLE get together. Including Jas there will be like five of us.

I start making the punch when I feel water hit my back. When I turn around Jas is there smirking. 

"Opps." She then runs as if her life depended on it and you know what my ass did. Ran right the fuck after her. 

I soon caught up and we began wrestling and she was on top trying to hold my hands down so I flipped us over and held her hands above her head with one hand and tickling her with my other. 

"PL...PLEASE" She tried getting from under me as she begged me to stop between gasps...That sound wrong but that's okay. 

"OKAY OKAY! You win" 

I began watching her as her loud gasping laughs became small giggles as she began calming down.

I slowly began leaning down towards her face without any intention of doing so. Her deep breaths hit my skin snapping me out of the trance causing me to get up in one movement and walk away as she continued to lay on the floor. 

I don't know what the hell is going on with me but the shits gotta stop. I was about to KISS another STUD. I cannot do this at all. 

The door bell suddenly rings and I go and get it seeing that Jas is now on the couch on her phone looking unbothered. 

Opening the door I'm greeted by Tay and Ash, who are studs, and Shey, who is the first one to start chattin. 

"So you gonna let us in or wait til we roast a fire out here or something?"

I open the door letting them in and trip Shey in the process and we was about to start arguing but I heard Tay say something as she walked to Jas. 

"And who might this be? I wasn't informed we would have company."

She put her hand out for Jas to shake then kissed the back of her hand. I don't know why but it lowkey made my blood boil. I just wanted to hit Tay for that shit and I know Shey can see that by how she's looking at me. 

Instead of asking questions she just started talking. 

"Yo Tay get the drinks bro. Please?"

I just sat down keeping quiet and wanted to keep it that way.

------------------------------WHOLE LOT OF DRINKS LATER----------------------------------------------------------

"Let's play truth or dare!?!"

Everybody gathered in a circle and I just kept watching Tay and Jas fucking flirt like that shit cute. I only been drinking to try and distract myself but it really isn't working so I been sulking all night. 

"OKAY. So if you don't say your truth or do your dare...THEN BOTTOMS UP!!!"

I swear this bitch don't know how to keep her voice down but I wont even worry about it no more. 

We went a couple rounds the Shey and Tay started whispering then parted while both smirking causing my stomach to shift. 

Shey started. 

"So Danny..." She began smiling then Tay continued.

"Your dare is to-"

"But I didn't even get a choice."

"Your DARE is to kiss Jas. I mean a deep real nasty freaky type shit type kiss ya digg?"

Me and Jas automatically began locking eyes. I want to really bad. I been wanting to for the past few days and if I say no imma lose my chance but this could be my excuse.

"Okay"

I began crawling to her since I was already sitting and we weren't far. I can see the shock in her face and when I got close enough I looked at Shey and Tay.

"Define deep and nasty."

Instead of successfully annoying them, they began kissing each other like on some porno type shit. 

I mumble. "Damn."

They part staring each other deep in the eyes then look at me so I just look at Jas. I inch closer in fear but as soon as our lips touched I couldn't control anything. 

My touch began strip searching her mouth and every corner of it. I then move forward some more causing the kiss to deepen as she moans an oh so beautifully perfected moan. I lay her down and my hands run up her stomach. It was magical until Tay scared the fuck out of us.

"Damn nigga I said kiss her not fuck her for live TV"

I just looked at the floor going back to my spot and waiting for this game and night to finally be over.  I can't believe I did that shit and really wanna fucking do it again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it good? Is it bad? 

Does it need more? 

Should I be doing less? 

Give me feedback PLEASE