Prologue

Just because I was apart of the "bad side" didn't mean I was a bad person. No one on this side really is, we all mean well. Kind of.

Basically, our side can see right through the governors bullshit. We know America plans all the things happening to us. They want to have a certain number of people, so it's easier to manipulate us. To fool everyone, they want to be in control on America. We try to stop them, so we're technically the good guys. Yeah, we want to rule the world, but at least we're more honest about it. If we're going to plan something we'll tell everyone and not hide it from the public. We won't want a certain amount of people, we want as many people as possible.

We're known as the bad guys because the good guys always try to twist the story. Saying we want to rule the world and kill off everyone else, which is completely not true. They know we're not their biggest enemy though. There's another agency who's pure evil. They want to rule the world and kill off EVERYONE else.

We want the exact opposite. But the "good guys" want everyone to think their the only people there who's protecting America and wants us to look like the enemy. Actually, we are the opposite of that. The good guys are really not that good.

We want to stop them so they've sent in me to gather information and kill him. Leo Kingston my biggest enemy whenever in combat he always seems to pop up and fuck everything up. Only when we're in combat at their agency though, of course.

I'll have to kill him after I know everything I need to know.

Yes.

My agency that I'm apart of are a bunch of assassins, but we'd never kill an innocent person. 

Anyways, that's why I'm being sent to join the "good side" even though I'm really not.

Obviously.

Okk so that's a little explanation abt everything. I'm rlly hoping u guys enjoy this book! Pls vote, comment,and follow!  💜