psychofreaks

"Alright you guys ready to get everything together" asked Mike. "yea lets go" replied Johnathan. As Mike walks into the other room. "Hey you ready"asked Mike, "yea babe i just hope its not a long ride" Ashley replies. "it won't" replies Mike.

  "Psychoville what kind of name is that" asked the sheriff as he walked into the Cafe. "I don't know I heard a bunch of freaks live down there"the waitress replied. "Hm freaks, Ive heard its a bad place last summer a whole family got slaughtered down there" replied the sheriff. As the group were getting there stuff ready to go they decided to do more research on Psychoville. "Hey! it says here that they do live plays" says Mike. "Ah cool does it say what kind?" replied Johnathan "uhh it says here Horror" Mike said "who is up for a play then when we get there ?" asked Johnathan. As the group got there stuff loaded up they were all set and ready to go.

  "well we are all set" says Mike, and then the group hit the road. on the way to Psychoville the sheriff got behind the group. "hey guys lay low theres a sheriff behind us" Mike says. A few miles down the road the sheriff throws his lights on, the group pulls over"Shit" mike says. The sheriff gets out of his car and walks over to the group. "where you kids headed" asks the Sheriff. "oh we are just going down here to psychoville" replies Mike. "Psychoville ! i heard thats a rough town" replies the sheriff. "yea sounds like it" "with the name like Psychoville-adds Johnathan. "Alright well you kids be careful" the sheriff says. "Alright Sheriff we will" mike replied. And then the group takes off on there way to Psychoville. As they take off the Sheriff goes back to his car and gets his phone. "yea we got a group,there is 3 of them", the Sheriff says "well good we will be sure to greet them"replies Darko. "Psychoville where you do human sacrifices then sell there body parts to people to eat" Sheriff told his self. As the group arrived at Psychoville they were greeted "wow this place looks cool"says Johnathan "Hey look at this guy wearing makeup and facepaint" replied Mike "row the window down he wants to talk to us"adds Ashley Mike rows the window down. "hahaha Hey people its Darko here welcome to Psychoville" Darko says as he pulls a dead rat from his pocket and starts to eat it. "oh no no" Mikes says as he rows the window up and drives off. "Dude that guy is crazy" says Johnathan as they get parked Ashley goes to take a walk "Hey guys im gonna go for a walk"says Ashley "dont get lost" replied Mike. Ashley takes off. A few miles down her walk her walk she passes two guys that look like they were covered in blood. A few more miles down her walk she passes a field, And in the field there were a group of people watching her. she turns around and starts walking the other way. the group of people start chasing her. Ashley takes off running, until a psycho catches her. He starts dragging her and the group picks her up and carries her. "oh ! no please please let me go !" Ashley Screams one of the guys hits her in the head with a shovel, and knocks her out. "pick her up"said Charley "oh alright" replied Darko. As the group walked back to the "Killhouse" thats what its called. "yea she will be good in the play" said Darko. The Kill House is used for human sacrifice and live plays with the bodies of the new comers. The boys put Ashley on the table, Cuff her writs and Ankles. "light the candles boys"Darko says. Charley lights the candles. "haha we got another sacrifice let all the freaks and killers in" Darko Announces. "First things first drink the blood" Darko says.

  As Charley throws Darko the Knife. Darko goes to Ashley's arm and cuts, blood starts pouring "one for you and one for you" Darko says as he fills the cups with her blood "Next" Charley says. Back at camp "its getting late you think we should go look for her" Asked Mike. "I dont know I think we should". replies Johnathan. "Ok Next"says Darko. As he rips Ashley's shirt off. "the stomach what a great thing haha" Darko says as he puts the knife on her stomach he starts to cut/carve a pentagram on her stomach. "yea alright boys get the saw's" Darko says. The boys go in the back and bring out the saws. They each take a leg. The cold blade Ashley felt, they start cutting "nooo ahhh!!" screamed Ashley as they cut her legs off they took each leg and threw them on the cutting table."haha oh how i love the sound of screaming girls" said Darko. "Last thing replied Charley As the boys went back into the back they brought out a drawer. In the drawer was knives, butcher knives, they all got a knife and started cutting the Skin off of Ashley. they got all the skin cut off and collected."ohh wait one more thing" Darko said, Darko walks in the back and gets a cutting knife. He comes back and starts to cut her face off. "we got another mask boys" Darko announces as he's throwing her face around. "we are done here" Says Darko, Mike and Johnathan have been driving around camp. "oh i dont see her" said mike. "you think shes alright"replied Johnathan. As they were driving they saw Darko. "hey you, yea have you seen are freind" asked Mike "haha shes dead" replied Darko. "your fucking crazy" replied Mike as they drove off. They went back to camp, back at camp there stuff was all scattttered around. "what the hell" said Johnathan. As they got out they saw Darko and Charley there. they all looked at each other and took off running. Charley and Darko threw there knife's one stabbed Mike in the back. As Johnathan ran to the car he got in. He didint see nobody and then the 3rd guy of the group of Psychos Ed popped up in the backseat he had a axe and swung it and off went Johnathans head. Darko and the group took the bodies back to there hangout and then Darko stuck Johnathans head to a sign. it read, Welcome to Psychoville.