Chapter 15.

Third person POV

Mabel and Dipper ran to their friend that was held in Bill Ciphers arms. "Let her go!" Mabel yelled trying to rip her from his arms. He held her tight. 'What have I done?!' He thought as tears began to swell in his eyes.

Soos, Wendy, Stanley, and Stanford ran after. "What did you do to her?!" Dipper screamed as he saw the girl covered in blood.

"Get the hell away from her!" Wendy yelled grabbing her arm and pulling, failing to get y/n. "She's not breathing...." he said slowly as he still didn't look up from the girl.

Everyone stayed silent, dipper soon broke the silence. "This is your fault! Let her go! You fucking bastard!" He screamed, ruining his vocal cords. Bill stayed silent. He sat on on the floor looking at his arms. They had y/n's blood staining his perfect skin, it stained his yellow suit, and his mind.

Dipper ran with y/n in his arms bridal style. The worm hole was slowly disappearing with everything that came through. Something was happening and no one had the answer to it.

•••

"There is something actually fucking wrong with you!" Dipper yelled to bill as Mabel held him back. Bill only hung his head, his hands in his pants pockets. He currently wore grey sweatpants and a normal t shirt. The clothes y/n had given him before he fucked everything up. "Just leave!" Dipper said trying to call hisself down.

Dipper stormed off leaving his sister with the dream demon. There was an awkward moment of silence between the two. Mabel rubbed one arm with her hand and spoke. "Dipper is just mad that he can't save her...." she started. "He's scared, we all are. I mean she hasn't woke up in three days, he's just scared because you didn't even bother to show up until now." It was true, Bill didn't come, not because he didn't want to, he wasn't busy either, he was just scared of what would happen if he came.

"Just don't do anything stupid in there." She said walking off to find her twin brother. Bill opened the door to room 512. He closed it behind him and saw y/n in the hospital bed. He smiled knowing she can fight through it.

"They say if you talk to a person in a coma they will hear you." He said kneeling down next to her bed, resting his chin on the soft sheets.

"I don't believe that, but I'm going to try anyway..." he said trailing off. He stayed silent for a while and looked at her body. She had bandages around her body, they were bloody and needed to be changed. I frowned knowing I caused her this pain. "Can't you wake up? Soon? Please?" He said frowning more.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
The next few chapters will be short since i want them a certain way, please forgive but it's just the style I want it.

:)