Chapter 11

Couple of months later

"Put on some clothes, I'm on my way to come get yall." Mikey said over the phone.

"Okay." I waited till he hung up then got up to get the kids dressed. Today is Mikey's birthday and we're going out. I made a reservation at a restuarant but Mikey said he wanted to drive us.

After getting dressed I took my phone out going to Instagram.

@Niyapoo🌶
"Happy birthday ugly!💖🎉😙Love you nigga."

I liked Niya's post then scrolled down.

@Im_ThatNxgga
Happy birthday playboy. Wishing yo funk ass many.@ILIKECHEESE

What the hell. Why does he know Mikey? Uh un I don't know about this.

Speaking of the devil."Hello?" I answered my phone.

"I'm outside yo." Mikey said.

"Alright bye." I hung up the phone. "Come on yall." The kids came to the front and we left.

"Happy birthday Ninja Turtle!" The kids said as we got in the car.

"Thank ya thank ya. Hold up...where my gifts at?" He looked back at the kids. They all sat there not knowing what to say. "Well if yall didn't bring me a gift yall gotta get out my car ya feel me."

"What!" The twins said at the same time.

"Well I'm broke as a joke." Rae opened the door.

"Girl close that door. He playing with yall." They all started laughing and I shook my head. "So playboy." I pursued my lips looking at Mikey.

"What,and why you calling me playboy?" He glanced at me then back at the road.

"You tell me. I'm just wishing yo funk self many." I looked at him. I sat there making a ugly face until he realized what I was talking about.

"What's wrong with him telling me happy birthday?"

"What's wrong? What the hell you mean what's wrong?" I turned towards him some more.

He just sat there and didn't answer. "We'll talk about this later." I rolled my eyes turning forward.

The rest of the ride was quiet besides the kids and the radio. When we finally pulled up to the restaurant I hopped out then slammed the door.

"Dont be slamming my doors hea'." Mikey said getting out.

"You ain't my daddy." I rolled my eyes. I grabbed the kid's hands and we walked across the street. "Morgan Johnson." I told the host. She scanned for my name then found it.

"Party of 8?"

"Yes." She nodded her head then led us to the table. I looked back at the kids making sure they were following.

Once she sat us down she gave us a menu. I waved at Jeremy and Aniyah not wanting to interrupt the waiter.

"Okay can I start you all off with drinks?"

"Um I'll get a root beer, the two girls will get a hi-c and the boy will get a lemonade." I said.

"No mommy I don't want that." King kicked his leg pouting.

"Then what do you want? You can only get lemonade, hi-c, or tea."

"I guess I want the lemonade." He folded his arms. I looked up at the lady and she laughed. I ordered Mikey's drink then Niya and Jeremy ordered their's.

"King you betta get yo life together, ian playing with you." I looked at him. He nodded his head. Mikey walked in and dapped off Jeremy then sat down.