7. last thing

"take your time

"take your time. no rush. only thing at stake is any evidence of our existence... soon to be lost... forever." peter said.

"okay, not helping." stiles said.

they heard the horses coming back and they immediately ran out of the room and went back into the train station to hide from the ghost riders.

they saw that the ghost rider had went inside the room they were just in but they weren't in there.

"in case you're keeping count, that's twice i've saved your life today." peter told him.

-

they all got inside the jeep and rachel started looking in the dash for something, anything that could give her a clue.

rachel saw that their was a photo of her and it looked like she had her head resting on someone but there was no one else in the photo.

"no, no, no. they weren't just taking them, they were made to disappear. that's why there's no furniture. and that's why they weren't in any of the photos."

"they were erased." valerie said.

"rachel, why is there a photo of you in this jeep?" lydia asked her as rachel just stared down at the photo.

"i think stiles was in this photo, too." rachel said quietly with sadness washing over her voice.

all the sudden, the radio stopped making rachel snap out of her thoughts and scott looked down at it.

"what happened?" rachel asked.

"why'd it stop?" malia asked.

"it doesn't matter. there has to be a reason." lydia said.

"what?" scott said with a flinch.

"you caught a scent?" lydia asked him.

"yeah. uh... ours. mine, yours, all four of us." scott replied.

"mine? i've never been in this jeep before." malia told him.

"neither have i." scott replied.

"yes, we have. we just don't remember it." lydia told them.

"i know i've been in this jeep before i just don't know why." rachel said.

"i thought we were done with that." malia said.

"uh, yeah, lydia, parrish check the vin number. there's no record of owner." scott told her.