Immature

Hoseok had been hanging out with Taehyung all day, and Yoongi was getting pretty pissed off. All they've been doing is watching movies all day and Taehyung wouldn't stop putting his hand on Hoseoks thigh. Finally, Taehyung leaves. As soon as the door shuts,

"What the actual fuck was that?!" Yoongi yells, staring at the now confused Hoseok with anger filled eyes.

"What do you mean??" Hoseok looked at Yoongi as if he were a child in a grocery store having a fit.

"I mean oh I dunno you and Taehyung acting like you were some sort a goddamn couple?!" Yoongi started telling louder, getting closer to Hoseok.

"Seriously?! That's what this is about?! You're so immature!!" Hoseok screamed, his eyes starting to fill with tears. It's been awhile since they had a fight like this.. he was not enjoying the rotten feeling inside his chest.

"Really?! I'm immature?!" Yoongi laughed sarcastically "You are the immature one here Hoseok."

"You're the one that started this stupid argument when I didn't even do anything wrong!! You're so annoying!!" Hoseok screamed as the tears started escaping his eyes.

"Seriously?! You didn't do anything?! You were letting him touch you like you were his!!" Yoongi groaned and put his shoes on "Whatever. Fuck off. I'll just go over to Jimins house and let him touch me like you let Taehyung touch you." Yoongi grabbed his keys then slammed the door when he walked out side.

Hoseok walked outside and see started crying harder, what if he did do that?

"Y..Yoongi please I'm sorry.." Hoseok said but Yoongi didn't answer, he got in the car and drove off leaving a crying Hoseok on the front steps.

After a few minutes Hoseok calmed down a little, he took a deep breath and walked back inside, he walked into the living room and curled up on the couch with a blankie and one of Yoongis soft stuffies. It smells just like him.. Maybe he could go to sleep for a little while.. So that's what he did. He fell asleep on the couch waiting for Yoongi to come home.

"Hoseok I'm home.." Yoongi said quietly as he entered the house a few hours later, it was probably about three in the morning. Yoongi slowly creeped into the kitchen to see if Hoseok was there, he went into the living room and he saw Hoseoks curled up on the couch covered up cuddling his stuffie. As Yoongi walked closer he noticed dry tears on the boys face which made him feel ten times worse. Yoongi sighed quietly and picked Hoseok up, trying his best not to wake up his beautiful sunshine.

Once they entered their bedroom, Yoongi placed Hoseok down gently onto the bed and then got on and layed next to him, wrapping his arms around him.

"Yoongi?" Hoseok whispered quietly, sniffling and burying his face into the elders chest "I'm sorry.."

"Shut up and go to sleep.. it's okay.. I love you.." Yoongi chuckled softly and rubbed Hoseoks back.

"Love you too.. did you really go to Jimins house?" Hoseok frowned.

"Yes. He told me to grow the fuck up and go back home." Yoongi kissed Hoseoks forehead and closed his eyes "Now sleep."

Hoseok smiled and closed his eyes, letting sleep take over him.

((Hi that sucked but whatever it's okay. I saw a post about a lil puppy and a pig puppy and I thought of this plot and yea. Enjoy.))