chapter one: Ryan.

Barry's P.O.V

I have just been told Stiles is coming to central city. He asked of he could stay with us so of course we said yes. But I dont know if I'm going to tell him that I'm that Flash. But if I do I have help. Kara got here here yesterday just to get away from Mon-el who came back and now has a wife.

Stiles said he had to get away from Beacon Hills. Because his friends kicked him out of the group. I hope he is ok. He is going to be here tomorrow it's a two day drive from Beacon Hills to Central city.

Right now iris and I are getting stuff for when he gets here like food, snacks, and soda.

"Do you know what kind of soda Stiles likes?" Iris asked.

"I think dr. pepper." I said.

"Ok can you go get it?" She asked.

"Yes be right back." I said. I walked down to the end of the aisle and got it I walked back and put it in the cart.

"Thank you Bar." She said.

"Your welcome-" I said. But was cut of by our phones going off. I picked it up there is a robbery at Central city bank. I looked back up at Iris.

"Go I can get the rest." She said. I nodded and took off making sure no cameras or people saw me. I got my suit and ran to the bank.

When I got there was a guy standing in the middle of the bank with a gun. I walked in the the guy turned around and pointed the gun at me. I put my hands up.

"Hey. Hey you dont have to do this." I said trying to get him to listen to me.

"Your right I have to. I dont want to." He said.

"What do you mean you have to? Can you put the gun down?" I asked.

"I need the money to get my sister back. Yes but dont let the cops take me." He said he put the gun down. I think this is the smoothest this has ever gone.

"What's wrong with your sister? And you can talk to the cops about this whatever this is. But you have to be arrested." I said he nodded. He walked over to me with his hands out to put hand cuffs on.

"She was kidnapped they want money for us to get here back." He said tears coming down his face.

"What? Why didn't you call the cops? They could help." I said.

"They said not to." He said.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"My name is Ryan Camargo." He said. I stopped dead in my tracks.

"What? Like the singer?" I asked he nodded.

"Ya that's me." He said we continued to walking to Joe.

"I'll take it from here Flash. What's your name?" Joe asked.

"Ryan Camargo." Ryan said. Joe looked shocked.

"Like the singer? What are you doing robbing a bank?" Joe asked.

"Yes like the singer. And for my kidnapped sister." Ryan said.

"Ok. You got this?" I asked and Joe nodded. I took off I stopped in a alley to text Iris to see if she's home.

Barry: Are you home?

Iris: Almost but Stiles messaged me to say he is about 20 miles away.

Barry: What? I thought it takes 2 days?

Iris: He said he went fast and yes that is usually how long it takes.

Barry: I'm going home and to wait for him see you there.

Iris: Ok love you.

Barry: Love you too.

Then I raced home. I skidded to a stop in the living room. I changed out of my suit and waited.

_______________________________________

So what do you think of the first chapter?

Thank you for reading.