ONE ~ BTS Yoonmin One-Shot

(Where yoongi has a roomate and his roomate found him as a snack)

Characters :
Yoongi
Jimin
Hoseok
Taehyung

(Caution:)
15+ ONLY (sorry but I'm only 12 so... 12+ ONLY hehe)
Lack of angst and smut so be ready hard stans
Don't expect another twist because it's ONLY a one-shot story so don't expext me to continue this (only a t****)

"Hoseok hyung! Hoesucc! HYUNG!" Jimin called hoseok while talking to Taehyung. "Wait a sec Tae..." Hoseok walks over Jimin. "I already found a roomate perfect for you!" "Is he hot?" "Uhm... Taehyung said tho?" "But I'm nervous... what if he's not a daddy?" Jimin pouts.

"Well... we never know tho." Hoseok is dumbfounded.

One month after living with each other...

"Gotta go take a bath. Just watch a movie if you want." Yoongi is now ready to take his own bath while Jimin is just sitting at the couch, on his phone, scrolling through his twitter. "Okay hyung." He just said. So while Yoongi takes a bath, Jimin posts something new on his timeline...

 So while Yoongi takes a bath, Jimin posts something new on his timeline

"I'm done. Just going to change now." Yoongi got out from the shower after Jimin posted his new tweet. Ddaeng he's fast, but he's smells fine tho. "Do you mind if I change here?" Yoongi asks, smirking. " U-uh.. I mean.. we don't even have dressing room here... so yeah?" Jimin's stuttering and sweating in an unknown reason, to be well known as "gay panic".

So Yoongi firstly gets his clean clothes and Jimin is just... pretending to mind his own business. Before even Yoongi takes out his towel, he said "You can just... not look away. It's alright, babyboy." Yoongi winks. Jimin gulped his inner gay so that he don't panics that much. "O-okay." He replied shortly. And this is the part where Yoongi takeS OFF HIS TOWEL (sorry capslock on 😅). Jimin felt his cheeks turning into pink and to red until he saw Yoongi's... dick. He already had suck too many dicks and saw many dicks but Yoongi's are 'very different' from the other daddy Jimin had from the past.
"Like what you're seeing now?" Yoongi winked.

"U-uhm..." Jimin don't know the answer. Yoongi approached Jimin nakedly. He pushed Jimin onto the bed so Jimin dropped down very hard at the bed. Yoongi is now on his top and he's on the bottom. "Sometimes you just gotta say what you wanna call me these days, am I right?" Yoongi leaned closer to Jimin.

"O-okay... y-yes.... daddy." Jimin didn't hesitated. Yoongi can feel that Jimin is now... hard? "So now I know your secret, you'll get punished." So Yoongi turned Jimin around so that he can slap Jimin's butt several times. "Get ready, babyboy." Yoongi smirked.

Yoongi removed Jimin's clothes and positioned. Yoongi is dom and Jimin is now, a sub.

As Yoongi goes rough through time to time humping Jimin, Jimin moan harder and louder too. "D-daddy... f-faster." So Yoongi humped faster. "I'm coming babyboy, are you r-ready?"

"Yes daddy, come to me!" Jimin shouted and so, Yoongi came. After they're sex session, they are now making out, roughly.

Yoongi is now dressed nicely and Jimin is now showering. After Jimin changed, he lied down to Yoongi while cuddling. "Thanks, Daddy." Jimin kissed Yoongi to his lips. "Sure babyboy. You can have me whenever you want." Yoongi kissed Jimin back.

A week after that day...

"What!? You guys are already a couple?!" Yoongi and Jimin are shocked about Taehyung and Hoseok's news. "Yes we are. Well let's talk about how you guys uhm... had sex, aye?" Hoseok wheezed and Taehyung whispered, "You're so genius" to Hoseok and they laughed fulfilly.

Yoonmin looked to each other's eyes. Jimin nodded and said, "D-daddy?" to Yoongi and Yoongi replied, "Yes? Babyboy?" back to Jimin and they both looked at the two (Tae and Hoseok) while smirking, annoyingly.

"Ew! Gross."
They just said and they all laughed. Yoonmin came closer and Taeseok never knew, they're already touching each other's dicks!

END.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

A/N: (@/softmonmonie > twitter)
I hope everybody everybody reads this and enjoys! This first one shot is dedicated to my most wonderful moots, @/ismolhoseok and @/yoonqisbae ^-^ 💜