chapter 1 ;)

it was a cloudy Friday evening and gordon took one last stride through his kitchen and glanced over to the television that filled the silence talking about how the avengers were officially split up. He remembered back when they stole his 6 lamb sauces and refused to give them back. Something about his cooking being too powerful for the universe if he acquired all 6 of them. He had a special technique that required all of the sauces. It was called the spatula gauntlet trick where he places 6 drops of sauces around the spatula and BAM a trip to flavor town was on its way but again his struggle of not having his needed sauce.
    How could he get them back and with revenge? They would have to pay especially now that they're broken up like some little band. It was the perfect time to strike and pull a fast one. He walked over to a cabinet under the tv and pulled out a shiny golden spatula. She was a gorgeous one with a great grip and it felt like he was home when he held the utensil. He cradled it like a child and sang it a song before he put it back before actually stowing it away he whispered "I'll do you justice don't worry" and closed the cupboard.
    It was time to go plot and figure out how he could get all 6 sauces when he remembered... he had the saucey sense. His saucey sense allowed him to feel where they were hidden all he had to do was focus.

TO BE CONTINUED