a l o n e

A sunny afternoon, it was around...6 PM. I was laying down on my bed, with my little dog Yeontan laying on my torso. I was playing with his soft fur as I was thinking of random things while the soft music of Lullaby of Birdland, one of my favorite songs nowdays since I randomly discovered it while browsing spotify. It was such a nice day...

Then I went with Jungkook, Hoseok, and Jimin out to eat. We were having lots of fun....Man I still can't forget how much we laughed that night, I almost peed my pants with one of Hoseok's stories from back when he was in highschool.

Then, as we had been laughing and drinking in full enjoyment...

The phone rings.

"Hm? Ah, give me a sec guys" The other three nodded as I went outside of the restaurant to take the call.

"Hey brother, whatssup?" I asked curiously while holding the phone close to my ear. "You almost never call, something happend?"

...I could hear my little sister and my brother sobbing slightly. "...Taehyung....Grandfather...he passed away.."

I...didn't believe it.

I literally couldn't.

"....what?" I needed to hear it again. He had to be kidding, right?

"Bro...You are joking...right?" I asked as my voice was slowly beginning to tremble.

"I wish I was kidding Tae..." my brother said as he sobbed a bit. "You need to get here, okay?....Taehyung?"

I ended the call.

"...." I felt how my eyes burned, as warm liquid rolled down my cheeks dripping from my face to the ground.

It seemed like it had been too long since I had taken the call...because soon after, the three members came outside...

I was sitting on a bench, with my phone between my hands and trying to stay calm, but I couldn't handle it. "Hyung!" Jungkook said first and the three of them ran towards me.

"Hey! What happend?" Jimin said as Hoseok approached me and patted my shoulder, trying to comfort me. At this, I suddenly stood up and hugged him desperately, crying on his shoulder hardly, my heart was hurting...a lot.

"Taehy-" before any of the other two could say a thing, Hoseok looked at them and made a gesture to not say a thing for now, just comfort him.

The older man slowly began to calm me down as the others also patted and caressed my dark hair and back slowly.

I...was unable to sleep for days after the funeral....

And if I slept, well....

I had nightmares...

Lot's of them.

Now both were gone.

It felt as if my mother and father had vanished. It was a sharp neverending pain that I would never ever forget...

never.