Prologue

PROLOGUE 

"He won't stop until you're dead." 

Those were the last words my mother had said to me before she was taken away from me and my brother. It was just as if she were there one moment, you blinked, and she was gone. Jerimiah always told me that it was all a trick and that she would come back some day but deep down, I knew she was gone forever. No one just magically disappears and comes back. 

Every night, I fall asleep thinking of how it would have been different if I had tried to save her from whatever monster took her. There is not one time when the sun falls that I forget or push the thought away. I like thinking of it. I like feeling the pain. It reminds me that there is still a little bit of humanity left in me. I don't know who I am and I don't know what I am. All I know is that I'm dangerous enough to be wanted dead and if I was wanted dead, then I wished the idiots luck because I never went down without a fight.

Ever. 

After years of growing up alone, I have managed to save myself and my 19 year old brother from someone... something... that hasn't even decided to attack yet. The question was: 

Where were they going to make their first move?

For all I knew, they could be watching our every move; our every breath. It was only just a matter of time until they stepped from the shadows and to make themselves known. As they always say, life is just an act but at some point we all wonder who the mastermind is that is controlling the strings(Credit to MusicObsessedShark for that saying). 

There's a time and a place for everything and when the time comes and the place is found, then you have to be ready for the impact.